Recent content by Thebig#5

1. Thebig#5

Monsta Blacksheep Candy Special Edition

Thanks for the reply! My SE candy has about 400 swings on it and it has still not opened up. This is my first Monsta and it has not impressed me yet. I hit a woodgrain Torch last night that was much hotter.
  2. Thebig#5

Monsta Blacksheep Candy Special Edition

Do these bats take awhile to loosen up? My son has a Monsta Blacksheep woodgrain and it was stupid hot right out of the wrapper! My special edition candy version not so much.
  3. Thebig#5

macgregor softballs...

We hit these in league and they are terrible. I like throwing them due to the raised seams though.
  4. Thebig#5

Best Bat for a normal ball

The SB12 is a cork centered ball isn't it? We used to hit them and I used to swing older aluminum bats such as the Worth EST. I never had much success hitting cork centered balls with the newer composite bats.
  5. Thebig#5

Monsta Blacksheep Woodgrain vs. Monsta Blacksheep Special Edition Candy

Anyone have experience with both these models? The woodgrain models that I have hit are much hotter than my special edition candy blue model.
  6. Thebig#5

TPZ LOUISVILLE SLUGGER

No handle flex at all and a stiff barrel feel.
  7. Thebig#5

Nokona AMG 700 RHT

Used to own one of these and would love to find another one. Anyone have one for sale?
  8. Thebig#5

Ultimate Bat Bag

Does anyone have, or know where I can find the Ultimate Bat Bag. I've found some online, but they have the newer shoulder strap. I'm looking for the older bag that just had handles on it that could be adjusted and used as a shoulder strap.
  9. Thebig#5

Louisville Slugger TPZ

Guys, this bat should only be hit in warmer weather and I'd limit it to game swings. Hit approximately 150 off a tee in 70 degree weather here in Arizona, hitting Dudley ZNs .52/300 and she didn't last long. My opinion of the bat though is it seemed pretty hot out of the wrapper, ball comes...
  10. Thebig#5

Dudley Lightning Grip Spin Tech

Thanks everyone.
  11. Thebig#5

40 AAA Vegas

Who won the 40 AAA division in Vegas today? Those boys from Guam and Hawaii looked pretty good.
  12. Thebig#5

Dudley Lightning Grip Spin Tech

Got my first Dudley 27 oz EL 12 inch barrel yesterday. Love this bat. I noticed that after only 100 cuts the tacky feeling on the barrel that they call Grip Spin Tech is already gone. Anyone else see this with their Dudleys? No big deal...probably just a gimmick anyways, but there is...
  13. Thebig#5

Pro Flare SP...what's the difference?

Great glove at a very reasonable price!
  14. Thebig#5

Pro Flare PF14ZBN Same Glove as the FGPF14-ZBN?

Comparison of two PF models Comparison of the two gloves in question. Glove on left is mine that I recently purchased and the glove on the right is the one I found on the website. They appear to be the same glove.