Recent content by TheKid33

1. TheKid33

Slow pitch co-rec perfect game

That’s awesome. Good stuff man. I once was on the wrong side of a no hitter. 4 innings.. not one hit.. I took a base on balls and a teammate reached on error. Men’s league.. EMBARASSING! 2017 was a bad year for my team lol.
  2. TheKid33

***** bats

For winning our softball championship we get to choose a bat from the shop at our complex. It’s all 26 and 25 oz bats. I’m probably going to grab the 25 for the sheer sake we don’t have one in our dugout yet. I’m not going to swing it though. 27 oz has always been perfect for me
  3. TheKid33

Official Last Bat 2022

Line drive single to left field.
  4. TheKid33

Official Last Bat 2022

Game 1:line drive single to right center Game 2: line drive single into left Just got a 2020 U-Trip Worth Mach 1 balanced, used it right out of the wrapper and it’s the perfect bat for me. Reminds me of a combination of my 2 all time favorite bats: ‘13 worth mayhem and ‘14 worth legit.
  5. TheKid33

Music and Weed.....

the last few years my team has had music in the dugout. There’s a few different guys who take turns using their playlists. One guy has basically all hit type rock and hip hop songs, and plays it loud but you can still talk to someone in the dugout and hear them just fine. Other guy plays all of...
  6. TheKid33

Good cleats

I second the Nike alpha huaraches. I’ve got a pair of new balance right now and while I like them, I wish I could have gotten another pair of the Nike huarache high tops. Not sure they even make those anymore, but they were awesome and used them for 4 years.
  7. TheKid33

Official Last Bat 2022

Single up the middle. Guy on my team rounded 3rd and got caught in a pickle so I felt obligated to run my fat ass to 2nd base before he got tagged.
  8. TheKid33

Moving to new league after 10 years..

Update after our 2nd week of play. We are now 3-1. First game we won 21-10. Our defense probably gave them 4 runs. Game 2 we won 21-4. Not much explanation needed here. Very young and inexperienced team that had a few players who look like they’ll be good eventually. The team is gelling...
  9. TheKid33

My favorite are the guys who preach “we gotta stop flying out” and they themselves are swinging up on the ball.
  10. TheKid33

Ah. Yeah it’s definitely the other way around then, or I just have the wrong name of the ball. Been playing 10+ years and I still don’t pay much attention to that stuff lol
  11. TheKid33

I should also mention, the league we were in before used gold dot extremes, and the league we are in now uses some **** ball I think called “blue dot” (not positive). Some of the guys were complaining about it but really it doesn’t make a difference to me as a line drive hitter personally bc...
  12. TheKid33

Update after week 1: First off, we have not played since June 30th due to a schedule conflict at our league’s complex. A huge and annoying oversight on behalf of the league director, and our June 30th games were not even at our complex either. But I’m happy they found a way to get us some games...
  13. TheKid33

League Ump Fees

Collect up front. This is the only way nowadays especially bc half of ppl don’t even carry cash anymore
  14. TheKid33

Official Last Bat 2022

Line drive single to center to lead off top of the 7th down 2 runs. Next two guys popped up, another guy walked, next guy fouls out. It happens, but man I would’ve loved for that to end up sparking the comeback. Right after I hit the ball fireworks started popping off 😂
  15. TheKid33

Covid messed a lot up for 2020 and the new LD just wanted to fill the league I guess. It was 12 teams in summer of 2020, half were tourney teams. That caused some of the existing Rec league teams to leave the league, and the ones that stayed slowly dropped out in the following sessions. By this...