TWmccoy's latest activity

• TWmccoy
    Yeah, I remember when the tourny directors here used to provide balls. It was pretty much as you describe. 1 new ball to start the game...
  • TWmccoy
    TWmccoy reacted to EAJuggalo's post in the thread Hard cores are ruining USSSA softball with Like Like.
    DV was the bad batch of balls for all formulations. 2022 the teams were begging to use the EC ProM's being hit in the C rather than the...
  • TWmccoy
    TWmccoy replied to the thread Miken USA/ASA bats..
    I kinda agree, but if I was looking for a Miken ASA bat that would work in cold weather or on .44 375 balls I'd choose the Revex. All...
  • TWmccoy
    Yeah, classic Ms can be the worst softballs imaginable if it's really hot out. They feel like mush and don't go anywhere even when you...
  • TWmccoy
    Where do you live? Honestly, I feel like even in FL Hard Cores are just too much ball. In CO they're absolutely ludicrous.
  • TWmccoy
    TWmccoy replied to the thread Worth Super Duper Pro Ms.
    If you run across any Super Duper Pro Ms LMK what you think of them. To me they aren't even really close to Hard Cores in terms of...
  • TWmccoy
    TWmccoy replied to the thread Worth Super Duper Pro Ms.
    You're right. As far as I know this is Worth's first multilayer ball. What I don't know is why USSSA suddenly decided to allow...
  • TWmccoy
    IMO, Hard core Pro Ms are every bit as good (maybe even a bit better) than stadium balls. I swear they come off the bat harder, and cut...
  • TWmccoy
    Dudley definitely put out a few "bad batches" of Pro Ms a couple years ago. Those balls were flat out terrible, and got even worse when...
  • TWmccoy
    Yeah, I think the white one is some sort of reissue. Only difference is, as mentioned, probably the paint.
  • TWmccoy
    TWmccoy replied to the thread Slow pitch balls.
    The Worth site does indeed sell Super Dupers for $125. SIS sells them for $70.
  • TWmccoy
    TWmccoy posted the thread Worth Super Duper Pro Ms in USSSA.
    Anyone here hit these yet? They seem to be a new Worth ball made to compete with Dudley's Hard Core. The fields at Viera were nice...
  • TWmccoy
    Every once in a while here in CO USSSA will try to run a wood bat tourny. No one ever signs up, and I think they've finally given up on...
  • TWmccoy
    TWmccoy replied to the thread 2024 Challenge Cup.
    The umpires were pretty stringent on where the net had to be set up. Pitchers weren't allowed to move it around as they saw fit. I saw a...
  • TWmccoy
    With hard cores infielders have no time to react or get to balls. I saw all sorts of hard grounders just to the side of fielders that...