Recent content by TXangler

1. TXangler

New guy.....

Lefty#9, I'm am not Ron. If you're referring to Ron F, I am younger, much better looking, and catch bigger fish than he does. He can hit the ball further than me, though. I'm sure if Clemens were to play tourney's he will play with Hendricks' team.
  2. TXangler

New guy.....

This is the most exposure our league has ever got. http://blog.chron.com/ultimateastros/2012/08/22/clemens-shines-in-amateur-softball-league/#6979-1
  3. TXangler

New guy.....

You don't realize how big this guy is until you see him in person. He's been out there 4 nights and has hit more than that number in HR's. The 1st night he played we were yelling for the base runners to test the guys' arm..........
  4. TXangler

New guy.....

So this new guy comes out the other day and says he's played in the Big League before, won the Cy Young Award 7 times, was just found not guilty of lying to Congress, and goes by the nickname "The Rocket"...
  5. TXangler

Combat Ambush

My 26EL Reebok feels more endloaded than my blue MM Senior II 26FL.
  6. TXangler

Senior Melee

Just got a no-charge replacement from Reebok for the 1A-series EL I broke in Nov. The replacement is a 1E and after about 80 swings has virtually no webbing and hasn't developed that sound yet. I bought a 1D-series in Nov and it took about 100 swings to get right and is still going strong at...
  7. TXangler

Homerun rules

It's bombs away in HCSSL.
  8. TXangler

Senior Melee

I'm on my 3rd Reebok EL and they are one of the best bats I've ever used. More than one of the big boppers down here in South TX unloaded all their Ultra's after they used a senior Reebok.
  9. TXangler

Gates Veteran

We have plenty of days in the mid and upper 70's here in South TX - no need to outsource.
  10. TXangler

Bat Webbing

11. TXangler

Reebok Melee Legend vs. Grey Senior Combat

I bought one of the first run Reeboks (the model number started with OJ) last Dec and that bat was just as hot, or hotter, than any of the Ultra's I've owned. The only problem was the paint was flying off the bat everytime I hit the ball. Reebok replaced this bat with the next run of bats that...
  12. TXangler

what is YOUR best bat?

Reebok Melee Legend EL.
  13. TXangler

Cold weather wear

But what a difference 1500 miles in latitude makes.
  14. TXangler

Cold weather wear

You're the one that started painting with a rather broad brush. Just sayin'.
  15. TXangler

Cold weather wear

Swingy, get your head out of your ass and accept you live in the cold and rainbowl of the country. It was 80 degree's here today without a cloud in the sky. Not only are we lucky enough to live in an area with a thriving and diverse economy, this link shows there's not much difference between...