Recent content by tz23

1. T

LaBron is going back to Cleveland

Me too, but would it surprise me if Miami buys a team for next year... No.
  2. T

The decision volume 2

NYC has Phil, if there is someone to put faith in its him.
  3. T

The decision volume 2

If he wants to be competitive and give Miami a chance he had to. Makes the heat more flexible to sign some people and not be total **** next year.
  4. T

The decision volume 2

I like D Wade but he's not worth what they were gonna pay him for the next 2 years.
  5. T

The decision volume 2

I like Chicago also to win it makes sense, im just saying Miami might be interested in him. Chicago cant give Carmelo money, but then again he said he wants to compete so if thats true he shouldnt go back to the Knicks.
  6. T

The decision volume 2

Carmelo go down to Miami and team up with Wade and others?? I doubt it would happen, but thats what Miami does destroy and rebuild.
  7. T

So now Carmelo needs to head down to Miami and take Lebrons spot in the big 3.
  8. T

Ya and a top 2 team out the east means what?? You make the playoffs, it doesnt mean you win championships.
  9. T

Price Check J3a 27oz NIW

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This. A lot of this game is mental though so it makes sense.
  10. T

They have some good pieces, but I dont think they can win right away. If I were him I wouldnt of went back because of what happened when he left, the town and owner owe him an apology imo. On a side note if they pick up Love they could be tough.
  11. T

The decision volume 2

Lebron back to the Cavs its official...... I wouldnt of went back after the **** show that ensued when he left but thats me.
  12. T

Just ordered a Demarini Future...

When you say Juggernaut are you referring to this years Juggy?
  13. T

Price Check J3a 27oz NIW

Hit the sweet spot buddy they wont flex. Unless your one of the guys who swing so hard that the air resistance makes the bat flex....
  14. T

2014 Mercy no ASA stamp

Most umps in our leagues and tourneys dont even look for stamps.... I think most could use Utrip bats and nobody would be the wiser.
  15. T

Price Check J3a 27oz NIW

You will like the Juggy, and you made out like a bandit. If I had J3A's there is no way I wouldnt be selling them and buying a few Juggys and putting the rest in your pocket.