Recent content by Zarkoff500

1. Zarkoff500

Pro M challenge......

I agree. I have no problem with the C+ as it performs well in most temps, is easier on bats and I would much rather take a middle shot from one @ 50 degrees vs the Classic M. My league recently switched back to Classic M's after performance complaints and I am not looking forward to pitching.
  2. Zarkoff500

Pro M challenge......

Agree. I thought the reason for the 52's was safety and warm weather related. Now the Pro M and new Utrip stamp...
  3. Zarkoff500

Most underrated bat of all time.

Same for me. People seemed to think it was a log but I hit two dangs right out of the wrapper and it just got better with years of use. I still have it. We called it Old Blue.
  4. Zarkoff500

Freak Black Review (BLCKMU)

I was thinking about 200 bp swings with 52's should be good. I think LSX suggested about 200 then game only. Thank you for the information.
  5. Zarkoff500

Freak Black Review (BLCKMU)

I feel like I am cheating on a love one with this bat purchase and review. I have been an exclusive Easton guy for more than 10 years and have owned the OG Flex, SCN4, SCN2, ST100BH (among others), and swung an ST100 for the past 3 years. That bat had well over 2k swings and hit everything well...
  6. Zarkoff500

Easton making anymore CNT barrel bats?

My 14L1 is completely webbed and hits the 52's quite well.
  7. Zarkoff500

Good idea. I forgot to mention the SCN4 and 15BH were both fantastic.
  8. Zarkoff500

I have more than 1600 cuts on my 14L1 with 52's and BP Rockets in all temps and I will say that it isn't 100% broken in yet. My SCN3, 100H and ST100 all warmed up pretty quickly.
  9. Zarkoff500

Endloads on 17 line?

Maybe someone can correct me if my understanding is incorrect, but don't the endloads more or less have to be progressive? The only places to add weight to a bat are the endcap and handle correct? On a side note, it looks like the Wegman is the only 30 oz this year.
  10. Zarkoff500

2017 Easton Helmer Flex Review

Off topic but I get more distance with my Eastons from 52's than Rockets. The Rockets are great for helping to break in my Eastons, but the Evil's are about 20-30' behind the 52's for me. Bats in question are '14L1 and ST100.
  11. Zarkoff500

Salomon Speedtrak

Mine would be fine if I just used them for hiking. The later/rotational forces from playing/hitting seem to be what did mine in.
  12. Zarkoff500

Salomon Speedtrak

My fellraisers have been glued 5+ times so far from the sole separating from the foam.
  13. Zarkoff500

2014 L1.0

I have the 14L1 and can't say I notice any different handle feel compared to any other two piece Easton I've owned. I believe others will say the '13 gets hotter quicker and the '14 is a bit of a log before 1500ish hits. Mine has 1600+ and still isn't there but I have been somewhat kind with...
  14. Zarkoff500

The Unveiling

Kriby line not selling? Kirby not with Easton next year?
  15. Zarkoff500

The Unveiling

No Kirby? Hopefully there is a 30 oz this year. Too bad the 30.5 Helmer never surfaced.