Minnesota Thread

rmothes

Star Player
But late April is looking great! We're full for D/E in Siren, but have 3 spots open in the upper for Apr 26-28. It's 4 game guarantee so even if you aren't a C or B team joining the upper, you'll get 4 games in. And the upper is just Fri night and Sat.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I’m supposed to start Champlin league on May 1st, then Rogers on the 6th. The more late games the better for me. Damn kids and their activities are all early.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
How was Corky’s for you guys that played in it? Another year with bad luck with the rain, but you almost have to go into it knowing that might happen.

basilray

How was Corky’s for you guys that played in it? Another year with bad luck with the rain, but you almost have to go into it knowing that might happen.
We didn't have a Friday game.

Was in the car on my way to our 9a Saturday game and got the message that everything was delayed 2hrs. Was close enough to home that I turned around. Ended up getting pushed another two hours.

They shortened games to 5 innings, which was fine. I would have rather had it that way than going to one pitch or shortened AB's. Fields an Manthey were pretty gnarly. Standing puddles near dugouts, literal splashes when balls hit the IF grass. 2nd base on our field was nearly unplayable. I know they had grounds crews trying, it was just a tough spot with the amount of rain and lack of time to really work on dusting and trying to get them more playable.

We went 1-2, I didn't hit the ball for ****, but it was a good time. Not sure how other fields went, as all 3 of my games ended up being on the same field at Manthey.