Camnew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I knew there was a method to the SAW249 madness!! You got a permit to tuck that thing up? LOL
    Almost forgot....what was up w the airmail that night? We have to get you a info-red sight for that thing!!!LMAO
    Nice change of pace...Been a long time since I played 1. The pace & timing is a big adjustemnt. What did u think? Let me know if u want to do somin w/ my OG JH120 or that OG M7? I haven't been swinging them but for league, cuz the ASA point tourneys and that 09 Ressy is starting to get "that loving feeling" in it. U wanna meet and take some off the cone or some BP let me know.
    Yeah I think the toughiest games are behind you guys... Enjoy your 6 for 6 by the 3rd LOL!!!
    No go on the balls w/ Birdie or on here(I guess all got water logged from the championship game.being we "ran them under the cold fountain!!!"...I am going down to Pompano this weekend if some Rocks or Evils come up for the low low I got ya, but I aint gunna be out at the field Tues so u'll have to swing thru and scoop'em Mon.
    I'm not racist but I do appreciate when they are at least house broken...Ill even settle for domesticated.
    Just put up the pics...That JH is gunna be heading to that big composite land up in the sky soon.
    Yeah I found the honey hole with the M7120(155$) & that 09 Ressy bet(won the bat in a fantasy bball bet). I am gunna lock in on these for awhile and try and blow up my "Baby Rattle" JH OG Im swinging now to get a replacement for a trade or down payment on somin else down the road. But I do love these OG plus's when they ripe(not much out there can hang w those 4 OG's in my opinion, esp none of the newer bats when it comes to duribility & pop
    Birdie had some stashed upstairs...I have to call him tomorrow, Ill def ask him. I would bet we have a couple Rocks or Eves that he would look out. I have to call him and make sure I am off WPI, there were too many forfiets in A Div and I wasnt really diggin it. So I am guna play w a buddy and guy on Crush's team, its sundays just fun doesnt have to be kill urself and hopefully the teams will all show up for the games.
    O Last nite was a nitemare. Domincans (fans) were kicked out ...Chanting fuq u fuq u fuc u all the way out threating Jeff tellinghim he aint making it home LMAO!!! Then to top it off we were accused of cheating to win , they said we ran the balls in the water fountain to take off the humidity!! WOW..Even called time to throw it to the ump in the middle of a inning!! GOOD SH*T!!
    I can feel on you on Terrys. Allison is by far the best pitcher at 17th right now. It has always been a toss up between him and Sticks(he's been gone for 2 or 3 seasons) in my book. He changes speeds, arch, and location of release(behind , infront, on the rubber & releases from his waist to almost his ankles...). He mixes it up pretty good. I just figure I am gunna see 1 good pitch an AB with him. Just have to make the most of it.
    Chucky was telling me he should get both batting trophys cuz he hit .100 somin over A too. I said maybe the grand kids will agree.LMAO
    Nuttin like starting out 3 for 3 in the 1st LOL...Thats cool, you guys should smah Red Barn. I am grateful for them, the 3 wins ovr them get us the season trophy & the ever elusive, 100% pure cotton, ready to be converted to sleeveless BP shirt. Can't wait to tell the grandkids about the proclaimed walkoff to win my 2x Hanes print!! (Just n case...that is sarcasm & my opinion of how some guys look at league nites LOL) GL Tues...Win or they will pass ur defeat on for generations!!HAHA
    Whats up ...u up slanging bats??...I just picked up a 09 Ressy 27OZ From Big Dawgs NIW rolled for 260$ & a M7120 OG (6 somin serial# made in USA) for 155$ Buddy's tourney team went to strickly ASA and wanted to off it quick so I had no problem helping him. Its a beast!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…