Search results

1. C

LTB Baseballs

Who has some decent to great shape baseballs for sale? I need some for my son. We access to nice cage set up but need to bring our own balls. Thank you in advance.
  2. C

ASA Any Regional or Directors want to give me....

Any regional directors or higher up that may be want to give me their spin on this question??? We have a league team made up of 100% legit tourney players with a 1 up homerun rule in our league. 52/300 ball and ASA bat list are used. As a team any of our guys can hit the ball out up and down...
  3. C

ASA CoEd wth small ball and Big ball

Scenario... Playing ASA CoEd and we had our girl OF come up and play the turf/grass behind 2nd base but on the outfield. The ump stops play and says we can't have our girl rover like that. I politely said, "Blue, I hear what you're saying but that's not the right call." Since CoEd is big...
  4. C

Reebok Senior

Any of you guys have a chance to swing a Reebok Senior Legend?
  5. C

Price check on OG on Ultra 2 with ASA Stamp 27 oz.

Found in buddy's garage. Belonged to his uncle. What's it worth? Hit it a couple times in BP and it is straight fire with just half swings.
  6. C

ASA Bat rule for excessive wear and rattle...

Can some one direct me to the specific rule in the ASA guidelines that deals the excessive wear on a bat and a bat rattling?
  7. C

ASA SCMAF/ASA Runner misses 1st base...

Sunday playing in CoEd bat tourney... Male batter hits a ground ball to the shortstop, runner busts his ass down the line but crossing the bag the runner clearly never touched the bag on a bang bang play... Ump calls him safe. Our pitcher calls it that the runner never touched the...
  8. C

LTB Who has some 52/300 or 52/275 balls?

I need some BP balls to add to the bag. Who has 52/300 or 52/275?
  9. C

NSA Ball thrown from outfield...

I have a lunch bet with an NSA umpire. Situation was base hit to the outfield, runner takes a huge turn and outfielder tries to back door the runner. Runner retreats back to the bag, ball skips past the fielder and into the dugout. The ump the calls dead ball and only advances runner to 2nd...