Search results

1. mrhollywood_95

2011 Detroit Tigers OFFICIAL Thread

I swear Benoit is going to single handedly keep us from winning the division. I am so sick of watching him blow leads!
  2. mrhollywood_95

Be careful not to eat too much of the Tigers butter. I'm glad they are starting to play better, but Chicago is horrible right now and Seattle before them. Hopefully they can take 2 of 3 from the Mariners coming up and then they have a date with the Indians. Then we will see how good they really are.
  3. mrhollywood_95

Hey Phatman! How've you been?? I didnt forget Johnny Bench. It debatable who's better between the 2. Some might throw Fisk into the mix also.
  4. mrhollywood_95

Pudge is the greatest catcher of all time and he signed with Detroit. Doesnt matter who he had ties with. Cabrera was initally traded, but then signed a huge contract to stay in Detroit. Verlander was drafted, but then signed a huge contract to stay in Detroit. Like Cabrera, he coiuld have...
  5. mrhollywood_95

You keep saying this, but I dont agree. Pudge Rodriguez Miguel Cabrera Magglio Ordonez Victor Martinez Justin Verlander (re-signed recently) Jose Valverde All very good to great players when they signed up. Plenty more decent, but not great players have also recently played for us -...
  6. mrhollywood_95

For Sale two 13.5" Louisville Slugger gloves

PM sent............
  7. mrhollywood_95

Hey Todd! How've you been? I thought you were moving back to Michigan?

Hey Todd! How've you been? I thought you were moving back to Michigan?
  8. mrhollywood_95

No, not this week or next.

No, not this week or next.
  9. mrhollywood_95

LOL...maybe you should try to play someone who is in their 90's. Once you get good at chess, you...

LOL...maybe you should try to play someone who is in their 90's. Once you get good at chess, you never want to go back to playing checkers. I was taught how to play chess 18 years ago and I havent played checkers since.
  10. mrhollywood_95

Not too bad. I just beat a chess Master a couple of weeks ago. I really miss playing softball...

Not too bad. I just beat a chess Master a couple of weeks ago. I really miss playing softball, though. Cant wait til it gets warm enough to get outside and start playing.
  11. mrhollywood_95

No - too many people will be there. Do me a favor, if only about 5 people show up give me a call...

No - too many people will be there. Do me a favor, if only about 5 people show up give me a call 313-475-5661. Anything more than 6 people per cage is too slow. But I do want to come, I just hate the waiting around.
  12. mrhollywood_95

jimdog82 is GTG!

Bought a used frenzy, good price, good communication, shipped VERY quickly. Thanks, bro!
  13. mrhollywood_95

Big D feedback

Big D - received the stuff was as promised and arrived quick. THANKS!!
  14. mrhollywood_95

herts9 "good to deal with" list

herts, Received the bat today and it is a thing of beauty! Thanks for all your help AND for great deal! Hollywood