Search results

1. Godsdog

For Sale/Trade Wilson A2000 PI 1787

1787 PI purchased from VGTG board member Swinging Bunt less than a year ago. I absolutely adore this glove, but it is someone else's turn. He called it 20% broken in, I have used it for about 1.5 hours ***ulative since I received it, so I would guess it is maybe 25% broken in. The leather is...
  2. Godsdog

LTB Wilson A2000 1787 PI

Please please... I have PP ready to go. I'll say that price depends on condition. PM me if you have one and include your asking price. Thanks everyone!
  3. Godsdog

For Sale Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO303-4JB

Up for sale a lovely black Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO303-4JB with trap, open back, split-welting- SOLD for $112...Final drop. Check the pictures for condition. I would say overall it is in very good condition- no names or personalization. Truth be told I kinda don't want to sell it, but here...
  4. Godsdog

For Sale Wilson A2000! DW5 SS+Japan+MLB/PI?

Hey folks... For sale is a Japan made Wilson A2000 DW5 SS. At 12", it is perfect for the infield. This DW5 is a blast from the not so distant past, as I bought this from a GTG boardmate in June. I am going to quote his (as a trusted GTG bro with 100+ rating) on the condition. I only played...
  5. Godsdog

Price Check: Rawlings_PRO303-4JB

Picked this up...biggest glove I ever owned. I think I am in love, but I am curious to what it goes for on the board. Date code: ESEB Thanks again!
  6. Godsdog

Price Check: Wilson A2000 DP15 - Tan

Picture is obviously with a baseball sitting in there. I could dig up a softball, if I decide to move it. Thanks for your input all! (My lawn got roasted...don't hold that against me :))
  7. Godsdog

My guide for replacing glove padding/inserts/stays

Posting this here, maybe someone will find it useful if they come upon the same issue. I posted about this glove before, when I bought it off the bay, it arrived with absolutely no padding in the heel. When doing a full re-lace, I took opportunity to investigate. Once I got the heel lace...
  8. Godsdog

Picked up my first A2000 GOTM - Feb 14

Just picked this up from my local shop. Sooo ***y. It's NFS for forum rules. But, I had to tell someone ;)
  9. Godsdog

LTB Dirty Needles

Does anyone have any "extra" needles from Dirty/Podo's order? I would be interested in 1 or 2 of the long needles. I don't think another order is planned, so this is pretty much my only resort. I am currently using a threaded needle that does alright with 3/16, but would like something that...
  10. Godsdog

Wilson A2000 - 1788 Japan

I bought this glove off the pay to replace a retail 1788 that I had. I had a couple questions about it, please try to ignore the atrocious knots. I am planning on relacing it this weekend. Starting with the date code: AGR. According to this post, it would be ---4 September -- Is that...
  11. Godsdog

Pro Issue Gloves - Origin - Where do they come from?

I searched the site and didn't come across any answers... My question is: Where do pro issued gloves come from? It seems like Wilson and other manufactures make them available after spring training? Maybe it's different for each manufacturer. How many become available each season...on average...
  12. Godsdog

LTB Wilson A2K DP15 WB or A2K DW5

Wilson A2K DP15 WB or -A2K DW5- Looking for either of those specific gloves: Wilson A2K DP15 WB or a lesser extent a brown A2K DW5 Could be in any shape. Let me know what you have. I was expecting a Wilson Custom for Father's day...got socks with hot dogs on them. I know these are tough...
  13. Godsdog

LTB 10.5" Youth Glove

Looking for a nicer Youth glove. My guy is 6, so it would be on the smaller side- I am thinking 10.5". His 9" needs to be retired. Saw a Vinci on the board a bit ago but didn't act fast enough. If I saw one again, I would snatch it up. Not sure how many small quality gloves are sitting...
  14. Godsdog

Wilson A2K DP15 WB - Frequency and Price Check

Not sure if it's been a month or so since I started coming around here. I was wondering how frequently the Wilson A2K DP15 WB come up? The glove that Dirty did just looks too damn good. That dark brown leather.... When/if they come around, what do they typically fetch? I am debating...
  15. Godsdog

Noob questions: Japan market gloves

I am new to the gloves but it seems that there is a lot of chat around Japan. I know that Japan has a fantastic reputation for craftsmanship and quality, overall. I have come across just a few so far, and probably just scratching the surface. I have see pictures of Kubota Slugger and Nike...
  16. Godsdog

For Sale/Trade Rawlings PRO302-6P 12.75" HOH H-Web - Want Buckaroo

I have a Rawlings PRO302-6P 12.75" HOH H-Web. Pics below. I am looking to trade for a Nokona Buckaroo or other Nokona .. I prefer trap or H. Would also entertain Mizuno Pros or consider other comparable gloves. Thanks!
  17. Godsdog

LTB Official Baseballs

Hey folks, What is a good source of baseballs? I am wanting to buy leather grain (non-synthetic) official baseballs- a dozen or so. If no board members have any to move- what is a good source for a dozen or so quality balls? Thanks!
  18. Godsdog

Price Check Rawlings PRO302-6P 12.75" HOH H-Web

I have a Rawlings PRO302-6P 12.75" HOH H-Web that I am curious about. Let me know if any other pics are required for a proper pricing. Obviously the glove is broken in. I can't tell if it's ever been relaced. I really like it, and prefer it over my Nokonas. Thanks!
  19. Godsdog

LTB A2000 / A2K H-Web Infielder Glove

Hey I am looking for a A2000 or A2K infielders glove with a H and I webs. I am pretty new to this game but I like the DP15 and 1788. I guess I am leaning towards I webs, but I would like to know about your H too :) PM or post pics and price. Try not let my new-ness scare ya off :) Thanks!