Search results

1. King Hippo

Oblique strai recovery time

Took two weeks off completely and by the third weekend I was 100%. This healed more quickly than I had anticipated. I initially thought I was done for the summer.
  2. King Hippo

Freak30 scale weight...?

My wife's 25oz weighs 25.1
  3. King Hippo

Oblique strai recovery time

I had the exact same thing happen to me this week. Left side, under my ribs in my back. Felt like I got shanked. Couldn't swing, run or throw properly. Hurts when I cough or sneeze. So basically no softball for 2-4 weeks? Worst time of the year for this to happen.
  4. King Hippo

Shorts in softball

^^^yep. Size 12? This is a brag pic. It's probably his profile pic on Tinder.
  5. King Hippo

Fulk Legit Elite Durability

I'm a little late to the party... But I've got a Fulk at 350-400 swings with a mix of 52's, classic M's and 44/375s. No issues whatsoever. I'd be surprised if it still passed testing.
  6. King Hippo

Need Some suggestions

I hit the 52/300's very well with my Fulk.
  7. King Hippo

Bat

Their awesome bats. I used to own a bunch, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.
  8. King Hippo

New Mikens

^^^truth. Barrels are the same length. But I will say they feel different. Miken barrels feel harder, worth is real soft feeling right out of the wrapper. Not saying either are better than the other, but I get slightly different results. Could all be in my head, but I think the ball comes...
  9. King Hippo

New Mikens

I swing 26oz as well. The Elite is more endloaded than the F12. It's noticeable dry swinging. I don't notice it as much during actual swings. To me it's not overwhelming. I had a 27oz L2 with the "2 oz" endload and that was a bit much for me. The Elite is not that endloaded and I like the...
  10. King Hippo

New Mikens

Pick up a Fulk Elite. Every bit as good as the F12. I'm actually gaming mine over the F12.
  11. King Hippo

Utrip Insane or 2016 Worth Bats?

I've swung the Asa juggy, but not the insane. The '16 Worths are nice. I'm really digging the Fulk Elite.
  12. King Hippo

Freak 30

My F30 is .1 oz over sticker weight. All of the Mikens I've bought in the last two years were either right on sticker weight or just slightly above.
  13. King Hippo

Hitting question.

I moved forward in the box last year and it helped a lot. Having the pitch come in between my waist and chest, as opposed to between my waist and knees. I mess around with an overlap grip in bp, I can't get used to it, feels like I lose a lot of control.
  14. King Hippo

2016 Last AB Thread

Lined out into the shift in left field.
  15. King Hippo

Mark Brown

We had a really nice sunrise this morning.
  16. King Hippo

AM USA Structrual Crack?

Yes, the Sawtooth crack is a literal description. It's not what you have now.
  17. King Hippo

Need desperate Demarini Bat Help ASAP

The pink n gray CL22 is a really nice bat once you put 2-300 swings on it.
  18. King Hippo

Looking for Feedback on BJ Fulk Eltie Legit

First league game. First 3 AB's - HR, line drive off 320' fence, DBO. I've only got 150 swings on this thing and I was having a hard time keeping balls in the park. I might like this better than the F12. Kinda like the extra endload.
  19. King Hippo

Juggy

Is the '16 juggy stiff or flexy?
  20. King Hippo

Looking for Feedback on BJ Fulk Eltie Legit

I just like the 12 in barrel so I picked up the fulk. If I preferred the longer barrel I would've gone with the resmondo. Other than that I assume they're the same bat.