Search results

1. IDP

For Sale/Trade DeMarini Black Ops StormTrooper Batpack

only trades i'm looking for are a mercy, or a easton 26.5oz 2013 lv1 or 27oz 2013 l1.0 ...SOLD...........Stormtrooper Black Ops BatPack: $95 shipped obo minty condition, only used a couple time to carry balls to the indoor cages. never seen the field, dirt, or grass etc. pics...
  2. IDP

For Sale/Trade 30oz CL22 silver/pink, ret w/rec and Stormtrooper Black Ops

only trades i'm looking for are a mercy, or a easton 26.5oz 2013 lv1 or 27oz 2013 l1.0 [U]SOLD LOCALLY....($145)............CL22 Stadium 30oz, returnable with receipt: $155 Shipped OBO bat is in great shape, no rattle, no end cap issues, no paint cracks, only a couple chips and ground...
  3. IDP

For Sale 26oz Purple Mercy (WR), less than 100 hits, super clean

***SOLD for asking*** 2014 26oz Purple Mercy (WR) $140 Shipped as Goods, $130 Shipped as Gift. USPS Priority 2-3 day anywhere in conus. bat in in excellent shape, less than 100 hits, no rattles, cracks or other issues at all. very clean. with tennis grip bat is 26.7 oz on scale. pics...
  4. IDP

Price Check Price Check: 26oz Purple Mercy (WR)

Price Check: 26oz Purple Mercy (WR) less than 100 hits, just took the plastic off a couple weeks ago. no issues at all with the bat, still minty clean. it is warranty return and is marked as such. with tennis grip it is 26.77oz on the scale. any ideas what to list it for?
  5. IDP

For Sale RHT Louisville Slugger TPX Pro Flare FL1275CC

***SOLD RHT Louisville Slugger TPX Pro Flare FL1275CC $119 Shipped anywhere in US priority 2-3 day service picked up this glove a couple weeks ago hoping to finish out my fall ball season with it but could tell right away it was too minty and stiff to get game ready, so i'm putting it...
  6. IDP

Buyer Beware nomar05 trade and sale

so nomar05 pm'ed me on the 7th or 8th i believe asking me to text him because he was interested in trading for the Nike Fuel Band i had listed for sale/trade. after a few texts back and forth on the 8th letting me know what he had, on the 9th we agreed that i would trade him the Fuel Band and...
  7. IDP

LTB LTB or LTTF minty 2013 easton L1.0 in 27oz or 2013 26.5oz LV1

LTB or LTTF minty 2013 easton L1.0 in 27oz or 2013 26.5oz LV1 only looking for the 2013's and only in 26.5 for the lv1 or 27 for the l1. let me know what you have thanks
  8. IDP

For Sale 27oz MINTY DeMarini True One returnable with receipt from last month

***SOLD*** 27oz MINTY DeMarini True One returnable with receipt from last month $160 Shipped OBO ONLY trade would be for a high quality glove, 1st base or utility single post/h-web/ichiro trap, 12.5-13.5 RHT, something like a gge55vbktm, gmp55, c55 horween louisville slugger, or pro-dct...
  9. IDP

For Sale/Trade 12.5 RHT Rawlings Gamer Dual Core GDC1250 Single Post 2 Bar Web

***SOLD*** 12.5 RHT Rawlings Gamer Dual Core GDC1250 Single Post 2 Bar Web $60 Shipped as PP Goods, USPS 2-3 day priority ($55 Shipped as Gift) Only Trades would be for a lightly used/like new 13in 1st Base Glove (or 12.75 that plays bigger), or a batpack something higher quality like the...
  10. IDP

For Sale Batting Gloves: Franklin size Medium, Nike size Large, single Jordan size Large

Franklin The Natural - White/White, Size medium, perfect condition - $17 Shipped OBO. ***SOLD***Nike Vapor 2.0 - Black/Volt Green, Size large, perfect condition - $17 Shipped OBO. Jordan Pro - White/Royal - Left Hand Only - Size large but fits more like an XL - $9 Shipped. pics here...
  11. IDP

For Sale RHT 12.5 Nike DE H-Web, Game Ready, $50 Shipped OBO

RHT 12.5 Nike DE H-Web, Game Ready, $50 Shipped OBO Game Ready, broken in TIP, lays open on its side, plastic thumb & pinky inserts are good quality and super stiff looking to sell asap so make me an offer! i can ship today usps priority 2-3 day and you'll have it Fri or Sat anywhere in the...
  12. IDP

For Sale 32GB Nook HD+ 9in Tablet 1920x1280 w/32GB MicroSD; TDK ST700 High Fidelity Headphones

***NOOK is SOLD*** 32GB Nook HD+ 8.9in Tablet Plus 32GB high speed Samsung MicroSD Card $125 Shipped OBO -only looking to sell right now and need the cash asap so make me an offer! i can ship today usps priority 2-3 day and you'll have it Fri or Sat anywhere in the US. in basically new open...
  13. IDP

LTB LTB/LTTF minty 2013 Easton LV1 26.5 and 27-28 Canada Z2K SE

Looking to buy or trade for: 26.5oz 2013 Easton LV1 laservision, as clean and as few hits as possible. 27 or 28oz Louisville Slugger Z2000 Ri Canada Special Edition, as clean and as few hits as possible. Let me know what you have! Thanks
  14. IDP

For Sale/Trade Minty 2014 EASTON MAKO BIG BARREL BASEBALL BAT -9OZ SL14MK9 30/21

***SOLD*** Minty 2014 EASTON MAKO BIG BARREL BASEBALL BAT -9OZ SL14MK9 30/21 asking $179 shipped priority express as PP goods OBO listing this for my teammate...he got it for his son but decided on a different size/weight. flawless like new condition, not a single issue with it. trades...
  15. IDP

GTG bad_chad33

bad_chad33 is VGTG!!! posted a LTB thread and he replied with detailed pics and a fair price. paid Sunday night and the bat was delivered to my doorstep this morning...went above and beyond expectations with crazy fast overnight shipping all the way across the country. great communication...
  16. IDP

LTB LTB or LTTF 27-28 oz J2U

Looking to buy or trade for a clean 27-28oz DeMarini J2U. No cracks, rattles, endcap issues or paint damage. Just need one of these for the colder weather and Bp. If you have one LMK! Thanks
  17. IDP

For Trade For Trade: Nike FuelBand Size XL White/Clear

Nike+ FuelBand Size XL White Ice (clear) sale price $58 shipped looking to trade towards a gently used white ops bag, vinci bag, 27-28oz cartel 2, 26oz demarini or easton fastpitch bat, or a 26.5 combat chris greinert. basically brand new in the box. i got it for my father but he still uses...
  18. IDP

Price Check price check: 28oz 2015 connell 454 sick ret w/rec

price check: 28oz 2015 connell 454 sick less than 300 hits, bag and ground wear, returnable with receipt from march i'm not selling one, a teammate is offering this one to me and i'm trying to find out how much i should be paying for it because i have no clue what any of the newer worths...
  19. IDP

another small custom glove company post: Hawk Baseball?

anyone heard of these guys? one of their reps emailed me after i made a 'looking to buy' post on another glove forum. first off they are a Mexican company, so lets get that out of the way, but the sample pics he sent me didn't have the look of other made in mexico customs i've seen and look...
  20. IDP

LTTF Looking to Trade Bat for Bat Backpack

28oz DeMarini LC5 Legend in excellent condition looking to trade for a gently used demarini white ops backpack, vinci bag, under armour double header, or something else nice quality with bat sleeves that cover the whole barrel. pics of bat here...