Search results

1. S

For Sale NIB Kershaw Knives & Galaxy S4 Otterbox

For Sale - 3 NIB Kershaw Knives & Samsung Galaxy S4 Otterbox. If you buy all the knives, obviously give a discount because it saves me on shipping. Kershaw Knives - Funxion Outdoor ($40 shipped) - Starter ($20 shipped) - Injection 3.5 ($30 shipped) Samsung Galaxy S4 Otterbox -...
  2. S

For Sale Oakley GMT Watch, Polarized Crankshaft, Ducati Inmate

For Sale only, no trades please. Oakley GMT Watch, Polarized Crankshaft, Ducati Inmate. All prices are OBO, but please no crazy low ball offers. If you need additional photos, or information, please PM me or email me at [email protected]. Lightly used, maybe worn 10-15 times. I put a new...
  3. S

For Sale Easton Hats

For Sale, Easton hats that have been gently used in tournaments. Pacific hats are L/XL, Puka are SM/M (fit like L/XL Pacific), Richardson is SM/M. All hats are $20/delivered, or I'll sell them all for $80. Pacific Hats - Navy bill, Carolina hat, orange logo - Red bill, Navy hat, white...
  4. S

For Sale Size 38 & 40 D!ckies w/Logo's embroidered

For Sale - D!ckies size 38 & 40 with various Logo's embroidered onto leg. All are gently worn, from non-smoking home, mainly worn on trips to/from tournaments for advertising. All pair are $20 each, or can combine multiple pairs for better pricing. Email me at [email protected] for more...
  5. S

For Sale 27oz SY98H, ASA Mako Realtree, ASP100

For Sale only, looking to pay some medical bills. If you buy more than 1 bat, I can work on prices, but prices are firm for single purchases only. For more pictures, email me at [email protected] or PM me for any questions. 27oz SY98H - Multiple association bat - Approximately 750 swings...
  6. S

For Sale NIW OG ASA Anti-Virus 27oz FL

BAT HAS BEEN SOLD! For Sale, New in Wrapper Original Combat Anti-Virus comes in 27oz FL. Asking for $200 shipped. More pictures can be sent if necessary, but it's NIW so not much more to show.
  7. S

GTG jaydubya is GTG

Never hesitate in dealing with jaydubya. He was very responsive to PM's and emails and shipped promptly.
  8. S

For Sale Ultra II w/ASA Stamp and Senior Gear Combat

For Sale only are the following: 28 oz Ultra II w/ASA 2000 Stamp (approx 250 swings) - $240 28 oz FL Senior Gear Combat Macenko special (approx 150 swings) - $150 PM me for pictures and I will send via email.
  9. S

For Sale Reebok Softball Shoes/Equipment

I am the Midwest Team Sales representative for Reebok sports. Yes, I do play for Suncoast Reebok before anyone asks and I am trying to get our products out on the fields. I feel like the bats are right with any company on the market in terms of performance. Actually, I know they are better...
  10. S

For Sale LTS 26oz OG 1st Batch Synergy SCX2

Looking to sell OG 1st Batch Synergy. Model number SCX2 and is a 26oz bat. This was a good friend of mine bat that she used in high school for fast pitch and has been sitting in her garage for about 5 years. I put about 10 swings on it and it still needs to be broken in. I'd love to keep it...
  11. S

LTT NIW 27oz. SCN16BH for NIW 27oz.SCN15BH

LTT NIW 27oz. SCN16BH for NIW 27oz.SCN15BH. Not looking to sell, unless the deal is for at least $200. This was a team bat of mine and I am just looking to trade for SCN15BH as I am unable to swap out unless I play for an Easton team again next season.
  12. S

john_7711 is GTG

Smooth transaction and quick responses back to PM's. Item was just as described and shipping was very fast.
  13. S

manuelg is GTG

Never hesitate in dealing with manuelg, he is quick on returning PM's and true to his word on shipping.
  14. S

FS 28oz OG SYN +

Bat has been sold to Maris9
  15. S

FS 28oz MAY98 (Orange Mayhem)

Bat has been sold to Piehse21
  16. S

LTS 28oz Triton

LTS 28oz Triton. Less than 100 swings, came directly from TPS for testing in August. Looking for $150.
  17. S

RHT Pro Preferred For Sale

LTS a RHT Rawlings Pro Preferred (PROS25HC) in excellent condition. Teammates glove, not broken in yet, just wanting to sell at this time. Looking to get $180 for the glove. PM me for any questions and pictures. Too large of files to post at this time.
  18. S

dallas75 is GTG

Never hesitate in dealing with dallas75. Good communication and timely shipping.
  19. S

Nate16 is GTG

Smooth deal with Nate16, don't hesitate in dealing with him. Quick shipment & great communication.
  20. S

S_Alderson16 is GTG!!!

Never hesitate in dealing with S_Alderson16, great communication and shipping was quick and painless. Great guy to deal with here!!!