Search results

1. LoudMouf

USSSA Flat Pitch

I am curious how many of the Utrip umps here actually call a flat pitch as unfairly delivered. I live in New Mexico and it seems like the umps here never seem to call unfairly delivered on a pitch failing to arc 3 ft. (Let alone the 5ft GSL calls for). I just wasnt sure if this was a common...
  2. LoudMouf

Roller Bag Choices

So I have come to the conclusion it is time to get a roller bag. But I am not sire which one to get: Black Ops, No Errors Dinger, Miken, Grit, or another one. I have heard great things about the Black Ops bag but is it really worth the money. If you have a roller bag tell me what you have and...
  3. LoudMouf

The SLUMP

I am sure I am not the only one who has gone thru this. All season I have been on fire and ripping the ball all over the place. As a lefty I even have opponents doing the Big Papi shift and still finding green UNTIL last friday. I got moved to clean up in the lineup and completely ****ed it and...
  4. LoudMouf

Best Classic M in Heat

Can anyone help me out and give me some advice for the best Classic M for the heat? I live in the Southwest (New Mexico) and we are getting 90+ degree weather and am looking for whatever ball will work best in the heat. I usually hit XRocks, Blue Sharks, and Thunder ZNs.
  5. LoudMouf

Team Bat Question

How many people here share their bats with their team and would does not share? I personally share all my stuff but for the people who do share do you share some or all your bats?
  6. LoudMouf

Softball Bag Essentials

Obviously your bats, balls, gloves, and cleats/turfs. But what are some of the other things that are out of the ordinary that are essentials in your bag. Some essentials in my bag are: Bug Spray. (With our wet summers in NM it is a must) Bluetooth Speaker (we always want jams) RHT Glove (I am...
  7. LoudMouf

USSSA Unsanctioned Bat Challenge

Just curious what the procedure is for players found to be using home run derby non-sanctioned bats in games. I caught two players with ineligible bats while batting what is the umps normal procedure.
  8. LoudMouf

LTB Easton B 1.0 (SP14B1)

I would prefer a 26 or 27oz but am open to a 28oz as well. New or Used reasonable pricing
  9. LoudMouf

USSSA Area Director Question

How do they choose the USSSA Area Directors? My reason for the question is I have found that some area directors try to monopolize their region and prevent others from having Utrip events. How do you handle complaints about Directors trying to prevent others from being able to host events...
  10. LoudMouf

USSSA- $10,000 Cash Prize Tournament

Don't miss out on the opportunity to play some softball and the chance to win $10,000. This event is open to all class teams and will be played with E Class rules. For the long bombers, we will also be offering a Home Run Derby with a $1,000 cash prize to the winner. Home Run Derby is open...
  11. LoudMouf

Graphic Designer Needed- Tournament Flyer

I am looking for a quality graphic designer to do a tournament flyer for me. I need pricing on graphic design and flyer printing if anyone does both, or a price for flyer design. Portfolio of Work would also be helpful.
  12. LoudMouf

Its Official: 10k 1st Prize Tournament

Let me be the first to tell you that we will be hosting the 1st Annual 'E'Z Money USSSA Tournament in Santa Rosa, NM. This will be a double elimination tournament and be Oct. 10-12th, 2015 at the Santa Rosa Softball Complex 1st Place: $10,000 Cash Prize 2nd-6th: Awards plus prizes We will...
  13. LoudMouf

E Tournament Cash Prize Question

I have been kicking the idea around to host an E Class Tournament here in New Mexico. My question is how many teams do you think I would get if I hosted a double elimination E Class Tournament with a cash prize to the first place team of $10,000. 2nd - 6th would get trophies and it would be...