Search results

1. yellowmein

2020 miken ultra 2 Johnny Bailey

I like 26 oz bats but the 27 jb ultra and 27 jb freak from last year seem manageable to me. Ive had 26 and 27 from both years. I prefer the balanced usssa 12 inch mikens (freak hb sbf honeybadger) over the maxload but can handle the endloads no problem. The jb ultra does not feel like a sledge...
  2. yellowmein

Bicep tear

Hang in there big guy
  3. yellowmein

BGF in 2020 Smokies Senior HR Derby

That is awesome man. Whats going through your mind when Jeff is calling you cuz?
  4. yellowmein

Dam it!

Where are your other 2 fingers???
  5. yellowmein

Dam it!

Did you find any fish in the puddles?
  6. yellowmein

Dam it!

Is that someones shed? At least the infield looks ok
  7. yellowmein

The most durable softballs

Yes hit the bp52+ and it will save a lot of wear and tear on your new bat. You can hit any 52/300 or 52/275 for bp and it will save you some money on buying new bats all the time. If you hit anything that is a 40 or 44 cor it will break down your bats fast. Most newer bats will not pass...
  8. yellowmein

Simple T work

First hit was a double We shifted to a 5 man and 1-3 with a oppo single after that. you hit lead off next game
  9. yellowmein

Would ya look at that!

#1 handsome fella in the building!
  10. yellowmein

Conference USSSA moves to PRO M 44 375

Yeah man it rained last night too.
  11. yellowmein

Conference USSSA moves to PRO M 44 375

I got lucky this morning walking the swamps and found this beauty. Still wet from the morning dew and mosquito juices. Rec league teams going to military worlds grade bombs to win the tshirts! P.s. i didnt wear my mosquito net over my hat out of pure defiance and the mosquitos landed 8 bombs...
  12. yellowmein

2019 miken dc41 asa VS .44 core 375 balls ?!

Gnaw I voted as well ?
  13. yellowmein

Mens Slow Pitch League In The Woodlands, TX! Help! Can't find one!

Start a conversation with chad his username is milocoman. He will get you mostly anything you can imagine for an excellent price. You can call the softballfans store and ask for him also. Number up top in pic.
  14. yellowmein

New Evil Special Blend 52-300

Ball looks nice Miss the skull/crossbones this sucker flies Let us know when chad gets em in stock
  15. yellowmein

anyone has any experience using "Pop Toss Green one"?

Are all your softballs the same type? Do synthetic covers have a higher arc than composite or leather covers? I am thinking about getting one but still cant decide if its worth the money Thanks for the info. Glad it helps you and your swing.
  16. yellowmein

New Miken Freak Primo 12 - USSSA 12" Supermax

I have a 26 ounce usssa and it is has a little more endload than my black and red freak 30 in a 26 ounce if that helps. Sound changed in 10 swings and at 50 swings it is too good. Pebble rattle from swing one but just a piece of glue as always from miken. I like it and wonder how the 27...
  17. yellowmein

My BP videos Official Thread

The recovery throw at the end was cool.
  18. yellowmein

2019 Miken Freak, Johnny Bailey model

300 swings today and it hit another turning point. Easily matches distance of my well broken in f30 f23 f12. For me it was a good bat out of the wrapper but now it is outstanding. Webbing everywhere and a spiral that goes from top to bottom of the barrel.
  19. yellowmein

GTG BASEFACE20 Is good to go

Super smooth trade with BASEFACE20. Gave me tracking and packed up the bat the right way. Very good to go.
  20. yellowmein

For Sale/Trade 28oz OG Freak 12

26 oz NR usssa worth branch