Search results

1. G

Game day drink of choice

Dr. Pepper with Bacardi 151.
  2. G

Hottest bat swung out of wrapper...

2016 USA Flipper is pretty hot out the gates.
  3. G

Better kirby???

If the balls are soft I'd go with the ASA just my humble opinion.
  4. G

Why Easton is Dying...

I've got to say I have recently started swinging Easton. I got a few new bats at the beginning of the season a Kirby, stadium and USA Flipper. My Kirby has out lasted the Stadium and Flipper along with there replacement. I have since pick up a few other Easton's on being a L6 from a teammate. He...
  5. G

Bat Advice for a (former) SCN3 User

I would avoid the Aftermaths they are super hot, but don't hold up very well. I got one it crack after six weeks and the return is already rattling probably will crack after this weeks tournament. The juggy has been better durability wise and bomb machine. Demarini makes a hot bat but they don't...
  6. G

Pitchers... Fielding the middle

We play 5 man a lot so I tend cover where needed, unless I miss a pitch to the outside. Then I scramble to my left to help out that side. Fortunately I play with 3 amazing ss that play ss, b2 and the wheel. As long as I do my job pitching the right pitch the guys behind take care of the rest and...
  7. G

Price Check *** LV's

You can buy then new as a pair for 169.00.
  8. G

how are your field conditions and what balls do you use

Sounds like 52's might be nice in Redding where it 105 on a cool day in July. Our fields need a lot of tlc but doesn't sound like we have it that bad. I just wish our increased fee's were going to improve the conditions of our park, not line the pockets of higher up's that don't care.
  9. G

how are your field conditions and what balls do you use

I'm just wondering how well kept are your fields ? In may area BLD is the only place to play ball. Our fields are pretty ran down poor patch work, worn out turf and the area in front of the pitch area is a nightmare. To be honest the only nice parts of the stadium is the club house and indoor...
  10. G

Softball pitching mask

I like the worth helmet and the combat face off. I had my face off on when I got a ball to the face. It did its job and still working well. I use the worth when playing men's upper's both Acoma date my glasses.
  11. G

Macenko Weighted Bat Drill

As far as this work out goes, has anyone done it right & left handed ? If so how did you do your reps full work out right then switched or 5 right 5 left for a set ? I just don't want to strain or cause some other injuries.
  12. G

price check on the new stamp booger

Thanks for the feed back. I think I will pitch him a offer now and worse he will say no.
  13. G

price check on the new stamp booger

A guy who fills in on my team time to time has a new stamp booger. It's hardly ever used do to it's 30oz and he swing's 26oz and under. Look's new other than a few scratches from normal wear and tear. Few times he's mentioned getting rid of it. What would be a fair price for it and do they...
  14. G

Dudley Gloves

I got the 14 inch model I don't have photo bucket so I can't post pic's.
  15. G

Dudley Gloves

I just got a Dudley mitt today. I looks to be of good quality and like it will last me along time like the Rawlings it replacing. The leather is thick and of good quality same goes for lacing and stitching. It will definitely will take some breaking in will not be my gamer for awhile. If your...
  16. G

Dudley Gloves

Dudley mitts what do people think of them? I'm ready to buy a new mitt and really considering a Dudley. I have had the same Rawlings for over 20 years.
  17. G

Freak Plus price check

Cool thanks for the feed back. Guess I'll toss it on eBay see how much closer I get to getting a Worth legit .
  18. G

Worth - 2 Piece - Dual Stamp

There was a filthy that was dual stamp with the usssa thumbprint.
  19. G

Freak Plus price check

So I have a old black Freak Plus and was going to sale I to a kid on my team. He passed on it cause of the old stamp and he's looking to play lots of tournaments. Few guy's I play with said i should check the value. They see them going for 100 plus on eBay. One guy said something about its one...
  20. G

Green Mayhem

I happen to like Mayhems there good bats. Are they the green ones from *** sports, if so and you have a 28 or 30 oz one for Sal pm me.