Search results

1. E

Evil BP Rockets back in stock

Just got my 52+ in today can't wait to get them dirty tonight.
  2. E

Softball Bat to Hit Singles

Use a non composite bat. You will know you can't hit one out or over anyone you will have to rely on making contact and putting it in the right place.
  3. E

Question for pitchers?

I have a worth mask that I wore in another league but in the past in our church league we never got any up the middle. It just seems like now either no one can control their bat or they don't care anymore.
  4. E

Question for pitchers?

Does everyone wear a mask or is it dependant on the league you are playing in? I have never worn one in our church league because it is single-wall alloy bats only but after taking 2 years off I came back this year and the first 2 games I have taken 5-6 shots up the middle a few pretty close...
  5. E

TO CHEAT OR NOT A CHEAT

If grandma had balls she would be grandpa. If he subs in following the sub rules then this is not cheating.
  6. E

How to stop shaving bats.

Why can't we just go back to the good old days? I remember as a kid the guys in my dad's league would put the bats/balls in the freezer or microwave like normal people!!!
  7. E

How to stop shaving bats.

As a pitcher it is scary what some bats can do. I quit playing in our local open league because the risk wasn't worth it just to watch guys with no skill get up there and crush the ball and have a pretty good chance of taking one off the head. I just play in our metal bat league now still very...
  8. E

Some people just have no clue

At least they left the original price tag on there so you can see how much they are making off of you that is a nice touch.
  9. E

First Question

I am a new poster but after a couple months of lurking I joined so I could get your opinion on a first custom glove. I have always used a Rawlings mainly just an off the rack glove but I love the feel of them and the size. I am going to go for my first custom glove but my question is this...