Search results

1. oppotaco13

For Sale Used Warrior Lacrosse Helmet(price drop)

Used Warrior Lacrosse Helmet Size is S/M. I wear a 7 1/8 fitted hat and it fits well, if not a bit loose. $35.00 shipped Paypal only
  2. oppotaco13

Pitching to higher level players

Recently played a team that was slumming in the lower division. Is there anything I can do pitching wise to get even a slight advantage? We will be playing them again at some point, and I expect to get shelled again, but I want to get....slightly less shelled. For reference, almost all can hit...
  3. oppotaco13

ASP Legit reviews

I have a 28oz ASP Legit. Haven't had a chance to swing it much yet. For the people that have put work on it, did you like it?
  4. oppotaco13

For Sale 2017 28oz NOW Psycho(price drop)

28oz Clean, Zero hits, NOW New Spyderz grip Receipt/Barcode No trades $185 shipped
  5. oppotaco13

Team Resmondo

Anyone know who will be selling this bat? Places has a bunch of the new Eastons listed, but not the resmondo
  6. oppotaco13

For Sale 45 Classic M BP Balls(SOLD)

All in good shape(no cuts or water logged) $110 shipped
  7. oppotaco13

Gamer vs PT Alloy vs Freak HB

I'm looking to get one of these and I am wondering about durability of the gamer and pt alloy, and the performance of the hb.
  8. oppotaco13

For Sale 16 Easton Helmer Bomb Squad*SOLD*

27.5 oz 250-300 hits No cracks, rattle, webbing, etc... $50 shipped Paypal only
  9. oppotaco13

For Sale 16 Helmer Bomb Squad *SOLD*

No return 27.5 oz 250-300 hits No rattle, cracks, webbing, etc... $50 shipped Paypal only
  10. oppotaco13

For Sale 17 Worth Legit XXL Dedonatis/Purcell (SOLD)

100-150 hits 27oz No cracks, rattle, webbing, etc... Vulcan bat grip Barcode/Receipt dated 8/7/17 SOLD PayPal only *If bought and paid for by 2pm EST today, I will make sure you have it by Monday*
  11. oppotaco13

2017 Worth XXL Dedonatis/Purcell

My 1st time owning a Worth. Put 50 easy swings off a tee and then right to games. Damn, what a bat! Was going to get a 2017 Psycho, but may get another one of these. (price check break up thread)
  12. oppotaco13

For Sale 15 Kirby

Freak 98, around 300 hits. End cap is fine other than the scratch. No miken sand/rattle sound. (SOLD) '17 Helmer Flex USSSA. No return. 100 bp hits and maybe 10 or so in game. Chip as seen in pic at end of barrel. Perfect otherwise. (SOLD) '15 Kirby USSSA. NIW. Barcodes, but no receipt. $65...
  13. oppotaco13

For Sale 2010 Worth Mutant

I'm guessing between 200 - 300 hits. Only used by the original owner. Hasn't been used since the thumbprint utrip stamp started. Has been in a bat bag for years, which accounts for that scratches and paint chips. No cracks, dents, rattle or wobble. 30.5 oz weight. No receipt. $50 shipped
  14. oppotaco13

For Sale 2016 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath 27oz

1st few pics are closeups from this weekend that I forgot to add my name to. The rest have it. You can see the chip in the paint on the barrel. Other than that, no other issues, just dirty. Changed the grip as you can see. 50ish hits. I'm the only one to use it. Under warranty until Dec. 23rd...