Search results

1. C

For Trade 27oz Boombah Boss XRT

Mainly looking for a trade right now, but if I ever change my mind I will let you know.
  2. C

For Trade 27oz Boombah Boss XRT

Looking to trade my 27oz Boombah Boss XRT ASA bat for the same model or something similar in 26 oz. I bought this used about two years ago and put pretty many swings on it, mostly with 52/300 balls, but the hit count is pretty high. There are no cracks, rattles, or anything like that, just...
  3. C

For Trade 27oz Worth Est Comp Balanced

Update to add sale price.
  4. C

For Trade 27oz Worth Est Comp Balanced

I am looking to trade my 27 oz. 2018 Worth Est Comp Balanced with around 200 hits. I have a barcode for the bat but no receipt. This is the ASA version with the 13.5" barrel. I bought this bat on this forum a month or two ago and I swung it a few times and decided I prefer endloaded bats...
  5. C

For Sale Monsta, 5 demarini, Est

Received the EST today, GTG guy. Now hopefully monsoon season ends here in PA before it gets too cold outside.
  6. C

For Sale 26oz 2018 Worth Legit Border Battle

PM sent two days ago
  7. C

LTB 25-27oz ASA Bats

Whoops, now all PM;s are responded to.
  8. C

LTB 25-27oz ASA Bats

All PM's Answered.
  9. C

LTB 25-27oz ASA Bats

Found a bat, thank you for all the offers. Looking to buy a good budget/beginner ASA bat around 25-27oz. I would like to spend $50-$75. I know that isn't a lot, but this is my first year playing slowpitch softball, so I don't want to drop a lot of money until I decide if I am going to play...
  10. C

Protein powder ingredients and why...

I have to second the recommendation for any whey from myprotein. I have personally tried and enjoyed their natural vanilla, butter pecan, salted caramel, and rocky road flavors. They are a trusted company and I have been buying/using their products for the past three years and have never been...