Search results

1. robmakingnoyz

Recommended batting tee

I've had the CagePro Travel tee (Amazon) for 2 years now and it's basically indestructible. They have a Classic model that has a heavier base if you prefer. Both are made of steel, have a cone tee-top that recoils back to the start position so it's almost impossible to break, and works really...
  2. robmakingnoyz

26 oz Demarini Nautalai

What trades are you looking for?
  3. robmakingnoyz

For Sale 27.5 ComBat Plague Team Edition clean pte

Still available. PM's replied to
  4. robmakingnoyz

For Sale 26oz Miken Freak Hybrid and 25.5oz Worth CL22 both r/r

$150 26oz Miken Freak Hybrid returnable with receipt and barcode $150 25.5oz Worth CL22 returnable with receipt and barcode both in great shape, no problems, less than 100 hits, few ball marks and field nicks looking to sell asap so make me an offer. thanks
  5. robmakingnoyz

So Rawlings DOES make a 13" DCT! Just not HOH.

ordered an open-box one of these and realized immediately that it would have to be completely re-laced and modified like you mentioned so i sent it back. a shame because it's a really great size, much bigger than 13 IMO, and yeah it would be awesome to have this made with the help of SBF with...
  6. robmakingnoyz

For Sale 27.5 ComBat Plague Team Edition clean pte

Sold to 619frogman $75 Shipped w/in US 27.5 ComBat Plague Team Edition less than 100 hits, very clean, no problems, couple ball marks and ground nicks. returnable but reciept just expired. OBO looking to sell asap
  7. robmakingnoyz

ASA vs USSSA bats with the 52 cor 300 comp softballs

Haha man I'm so lost! I thought I had it figured out last night but you just threw me for a loop. I didn't think about what happens when you can't get to the 2nd spring. When I watched that Carl video it made sense to me because it sounded like the outer barrel (trampoline) is really flexy and...
  8. robmakingnoyz

For Sale 2018 Worth Legit Border Battle 27oz r/r

SOLD to stillballin for asking price. shipped first 2018 Worth Legit Border Battle 27oz r/r $185 shipped within US. not looking for any trades right now, priced to sell asap less than 40 hits, very clean with one ball smudge. returnable with receipt and barcode
  9. robmakingnoyz

Price Check 26oz Fire Flex Endload

TRADED TO JUSRAH99 with the 2.0 version being out i just wanted a price check on this. 26oz, about 120 hits, returnable with reciept and both barcodes. we dont do testing around here so i'm not sure what its at but i know dang sure its hot!!!
  10. robmakingnoyz

LTB 2016 Easton Helmer Flex ASA

Looking to buy the all white/silver ASA Helmer from a couple years ago. 26-27oz
  11. robmakingnoyz

ok i can picture that. so a kid who weighs 125lbs is going to jump a lot higher into the air than a grown man at 275lbs. kinda like the 50mph swing vs the 90mph
  12. robmakingnoyz

yeah i agree. i can see how there would be no benefit but i didn't understand how it creates a negative for people who swing hard/fast
  13. robmakingnoyz

i think i get it...maybe it would help if you could explain how the two levels of stiffness in non linear bats are supposed to work together?