Search results

1. T

Supermax but more endload ?

I have a 12inch supermax on the way, and am also trying to get a 14inch barrel (DC41) one. I am going to try and learn to swing both of these in a similar fashion as I did with the maxload. If I do well, I would like to keep progressing and move up in EL (1.5oz). I have read other forums and...
  2. T

DC41 Supermax - Questions

Gamer: - MIKEN 2016 Freak 30 (27oz, 12 inch barrel, 0.5oz end load) League: - UTRIP - 52/300 balls Please keep in mind the Freak 30 was my first bat and that I have only swinging a team bat before this. Moving away from a smaller sweet spot to a larger one may be an advantage. Also the...
  3. T

Learning to go oppo - HELP PLS!

It’s easy to go deep now on the right pitch. So now I would like to learn to go oppo with power. I can go oppo on the ground, but most of the time it’s near or around the 2nd basemen. I shy away from that if I feel I would ground out. All my oppo hits are singles and never any doubles. For...
  4. T

Moving to a Worth EST Comp XL (from a Miken Freak 30)

Ive been swinging a Miken Freak 30 2016 (27oz, 12inch, max load) for less than a year and I love it. Now I am looking for a backup or a bat with more endload or weight. I cant seem to find the exact same bat, so now I am looking on the Worth side of things. The Worth may actually become my...
  5. T

Moving from Freak to DC41 ?

I recently bought my first (albeit used) bat: Mikey Freak 30 2016 (27oz, 12inch, max load). I like the performance and pop I get out of this bat. While I like this bat, I also want a new supermax load. It seems the DC41 is a similar enough bat, but I have never had a chance to swing one. I...
  6. T

Learning the long ball! Have questions.

Earlier this year I was using a team bat, and mistimed the ball - but I sent it to the fence. I am pretty sure it was a 26oz balanced bat. Ever since then I was hooked! I have never needed or gone yard ever. That one swing got me so close I could taste it. I am the stereo typical lead off...
  7. T

Co-Ed bat rules - looking for help

Hi I started playing a in a co-ed league this year and its a new team/league to me. It has different bat rules I am use to: Article #6 - The ball provided by the league will be the official ball. Balls will not exceed a COR of .52 and have a maximum compression rating up to 525 lb. Rule #15...