Search results

1. country7

price check xeno fp13X 33/23

been out of the fastpitch scene for a year or so just curious what my daughters xeno would be worth. A few small chips no rattle structurally sound. not trying to rape anybody just what would be a fair price?
  2. country7

so whats the word on Z4k+ BA

i swing og z's and tried the z4 and hated it. whats the word on the 4+ balanced? good bad and the ugly? thanks
  3. country7

For Sale Freak FX700 33/23 $65....

need this gone
  4. country7

LTB 33/24 or 33/25 somewhere in there for my daughter

she is still trying to swing a fastpitch bat playing slowpitch. trying to find something a little bigger for her than her 32/22 lmk what you have
  5. country7

Any 40+ leagues or tourney teams near houston?

just curious havent heard of anything around here
  6. country7

on deck batter is in box, does he have to move?

so on deck batter is in the on deck circle, foul ball is hit, 1st baseman tries to make the play but runs into on deck batter. does the batter have to attempt to move even though in the box?
  7. country7

weekend #2 anybody going?

will be there playing C with old school again. rain chances going down a bit but still look bad..hope we have another good weekend..
  8. country7

help with usssa eastons

i have never swung eastons so just curious what is considered the best easton usssa bat. hit mostly hot dots here in tx. just looking at different options
  9. country7

Any batter swings and misses but on back swing his bat makes contact

after the ball bounces and is hit into fair territory, what is the call. in out league at bld you can hit the ball after it bounces so curious about this call after a swing and a miss
  10. country7

Price Check ..27EL OG Z2K with bad qc and returnable

maybe 300 hits. in great shape no rattle,seperation,wobble. a teammate may be looking to trade or sell and curious on price
  11. country7

For Sale/Trade 27oz Z2k RI BA ~200 cuts. with receipt 9-13

USSSA.....looking to trade for jeff hall legit 26,27 or + cash for duo 3 or Z3K..or sell for $175 shipped. Good shape, no rattle, one scuff mark in pic
  12. country7

For Sale/Trade LTS/LTT DD's Freak fx700 33/23 $95 shipped..

would trade for new stamp usssa only, 13 or 13.5 " glove. she only used this freak for one season and has moved up in weight. good bat no rattle
  13. country7

congratulations to txbullets and his wife sarah on the new arrival

They welcome their baby boy at 0905 this morning I believe.
  14. country7

GTG Jp81999 is GTG..perfect trade

Thank you sir..
  15. country7

LTS/LTT DD's Freak fx700 33/23 $135 shipped..

would trade for high end roller bag..new stamp slowpitch usssa 26,27oz
  16. country7

For Trade 27BA OG Z2k USSSA

few hundred cuts.will post some pics this evening, looking for 26 or27 BA RI..26EL RI..maybe a legit ...thanks USSSA ONLY
  17. country7

BULLET.BULLET.BULLET..do you know what day it is??

first day of the new mamba squad........yeaaahhhh:bling:
  18. country7

some swings from yesterday 9-13-13 with txbullet

We couldn't hit on fenway due to games so we hit on yankee, wind blowing in @15+..bats used were 26,27 z2k ri both with just a few hundred cuts at most..and a 30 Easton hammer country bp - YouTube
  19. country7

LTB z2k usssa og or ri 27ba

lmk cash in pay-pal would like to have a receipt as well
  20. country7

Price Check 2013 28 EL asa z2k with ~150 hits

returnable no receipt. just want a fair price thanks