Search results

1. Raider925

LTTF 28oz Worth Balanced Legit USSSA

Looking for a 28oz Worth Balanced Legit USSSA. I have bunch of trade bait.
  2. Raider925

For Sale 2 OG CNT+'s

Both bats sold. Also the extended is no longer available I have 2 OG SCN2 CNT+'s for sale or trade. They are the original and not the reissue. They are both returnable but do not come with a receipt. Both bats are structurally sound with no cracks or spiderwebbing. I would prefer to trade...
  3. Raider925

Price Check OG CNT+ and OG Extended

Have some bats Im preparing to move, need some new stamp bats. Need input on what they are worth. From top to bottom. All returnable but no receipts 28oz OG CNT+ - Original release. Not the re-issue. Great condition. Returnable 27oz OG CNT+ - Same as above in good condition. 27oz OG...
  4. Raider925

Price Check OGJH120 , M7120JH, JH Mutant

Need a price check on all the Jeff Hall's below. Need to get rid of these to get some new stamp bats. 27.5oz OGJH120 - These are the OG release and not the re-issues. Returnable 27.5oz JHMutant - 50 swings - Stamped replacement 27.5oz M7120JH - 800ish hits. OG release returnable
  5. Raider925

New bat most like OG Mutant 120?

I've been out of softball for a few years and now all my bats are illegal:mad: I am completely lost with all the new Worth bats and have no idea where to start. The more I search the more confused I get. I loved the balanced feel, sweet spot and the flex of the OGMut120. What new worth...
  6. Raider925

KSP Endcap

Hi Guys My KSP endcap came out in the game tonight.:( I bought it used on the board, it was one of the 2011 Anderson Anarchist Invitational bats. Anyone know if Anderson will repair it? Thanks
  7. Raider925

Help Me Pick a Bat - Singewall Bat List

Below is a list of the approved bats for my fall league. Ive been out of the loop of singlewalls for 10+ years. Any bats that really stand out from others?
  8. Raider925

LTT Worth Liberty Advanced 13.5" - LHT - LA135H for Worth Bat

TRADED!!! Looking to trade an almost new 13.5" Liberty Advanced LA135H-S. It has only been played catch with a few times. Looking for a USSSA Worth bat in 27oz or 27.5oz. Might consider 26oz or 26.5oz. LMK what you have...
  9. Raider925

LTT Worth Liberty Advanced 13.5" - LHT - LA135H

TRADED!!! Looking to trade an almost new 13.5" Liberty Advanced LA135H-S. It has only been played catch with a few times. Looking for a USSSA Worth bat in 27oz or 27.5oz. Might consider 26oz or 26.5oz. LMK what you have...
  10. Raider925

LTT Liberty Advanced 13.5" - LHT - LA135H for Worth Bat

TRADED!!! Looking to trade an almost new 13.5" Liberty Advanced LA135H-S. It has only been played catch with a few times. Looking for a USSSA Worth bat in 27oz. LMK what you have...
  11. Raider925

Baker42 is G2G

I bought a bat from him and everything was as described. Good communication and he shipped fast. Thanks
  12. Raider925

Looking for a 30oz Demarini White Steel

Im looking for a Demarini White Steel in 30oz. I am only interested in the 2006 White barrel or the 2008 Black barrel. Let me know what you have.
  13. Raider925

Looking for 30oz White Steel

Im looking for a Demarini White Steel in 30oz. I am only interested in the 2006 White barrel or the 2008 Black barrel. Let me know what you have.
  14. Raider925

jroyal73 is G2G again

I bought a bat from him and he shipped immediately with good communication. Thanks
  15. Raider925

LTB Taylormade Rescue Hybrid Club

Does anyone have any Taylormade Burner Rescue clubs for sale? Looking for RH, Graphite or steel in stiff. Thanks John
  16. Raider925

LTB Taylormade Driver

Found one, thanks guys
  17. Raider925

30oz Mutant USSSA

Does anyone have a 30oz Mutant for sale? USSSA ONLY- either MUT120 or the HD. LMK
  18. Raider925

originalnystyle is G2G

I bought a bat from originalnystyle and everything was perfect. Great communication and is probably one of the most curtious members I have dealt with. He will go out of his way to make sure you are satisfied. Thanks for the bat.
  19. Raider925

metalman8167 is G2G

I bought a bat from him and everything was perfect. Thanks
  20. Raider925

BIGG_P is G2G

He made a few custom hats for me and they turned out really good. Good guy to work with. Thanks for the hats -John