Search results

1. Rocketfire24

Found a FP bat

Play it again sports, found a CF4 Pitch Black 33/25, but it was a little beat up. Chips in the paint, good rattle, some end cap seperation, some tape residue on the barrel??....but it was only $40. I ended up putting it back, but I fealt like I should of grabbed it.
  2. Rocketfire24

Warrenty Return on Demarini Paint Crack

I am sure this has been addressed on the board, so I apologize for the repeition....but need some advice. Teammate of mine took out this new Juggy on Monday night to get some swings on it...Nice 3" paint crack on the 10th or 15th hit. Any chance if he sent it in to Demarini when he...
  3. Rocketfire24

For Sale NEW 2014 Adams Speedline Driver S

Looking to sell a NEW Matte White Adams Speedline Super S Driver. It has a Stiff Matrix Shaft and it is loft adjustable. I have it set at 9.5 degree, it does not come with an adjustment tool so if you want to change it your local pro shop or golf shop can hook you up. It comes with a head...
  4. Rocketfire24

Quick Return Help

Can someone help me with what Mizuno will send for an ASA Warrenty Replacement. Green Craze? There is no ASA Blackout or Frenzy correct? Thanks in advance.
  5. Rocketfire24

Jersey Help

Hi guys...need some quick help. I am working on a sponser and I want to show them what our jersey's could or will look like. Does anyone have a blank jersey template in a PDF or something that I can print out, draw/color etc on. I want to scan it and zip it over to my prospective sponsor...
  6. Rocketfire24

GTG Sherwood17 is GTG

He is the man! No hesitation dealing with Wood...he is a trustworthy board brother. Thanks bro!
  7. Rocketfire24

Deals in Metro Detroit

Hey board bros.......jump on these prices. http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/spo/3131648067.html We need a forum catagory for stupid craigslist postings.
  8. Rocketfire24

Bat Durability - Metal Sleeve?

Hey guys, couldn't find this answer so I am throwing it out. The newer ASA bats that have metal sleeves in them (Nemesis, Freak Turbo, etc). I know they are junk, but I picked up a NRG Pro Series (Green Dunhams version) for really cheap...thought it would be a good BP bat, good for when HRS...
  9. Rocketfire24

I own Manning...just cut him now?

I got Payton Manning in the 3rd round with all of other top QBs gone..thinking that he might just sit the first 2 games or so....well guess I screwed that up! Lets assume he is out the first 10-12 weeks, which I think is optomistic....should I just cut him and pick up Cam Newton? Newton had...
  10. Rocketfire24

GTG Illinois

Illinois is a GTG board brother, sold him bat, good communicate and quick payment. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  11. Rocketfire24

GTG cazzierock

Got a JH Mutant 98 in the condition that he promised. Good deal and a good board brother...responds quickly and got deal done fast. Thanks Cazzie!
  12. Rocketfire24

GTG .800King50 is GTG

Did a deal with .800King50...good board brother, don't hesitate to deal with him!
  13. Rocketfire24

GTG Whitmore is GTG

Whitmore is a good board bro, did a deal on a Mutant 98 and he is good with communication and shipping. No worries dealing with Rod! Thanks!
  14. Rocketfire24

OG Mutants Question

Hey guys...does anyone think that there is a relationship between colar chipping and telescoping? I am guessing the chipping happens because of play in the colar/rod/barrell. The original mutants are the ones that telescope and I think that those OGs are the ones that chip the most as well...
  15. Rocketfire24

Help..JHM798 Question

I am trading a board brother a JHM798 with Red lettering. He is asking for a serial number....do they have serial numbers underneath the grips??? I don't see anything and he asked twice and I told him I will tear the grip off and look if he wants me to. Can someone tell me if there is one...
  16. Rocketfire24

GTG ****adamj575 gtg!*****

adamj575 is a GTG board brother don't hesitate to deal with Adam. Really on top of his communication and organized and very detailed with his deals, just how I like it. Never a chance this would go wrong! Thanks bro!
  17. Rocketfire24

LTTF ASA Mutants

I am looking to trade 2 bats or a bat and some $ for a 27-28 oz ASA Mutants, either the Black Mutant98 or the JH Mutant98 27.5-28.5. Trade Bait: 27.5 oz JHM798 Red-Mayhem 250 hits. (clean..no rattle, no web, no cracks) 27 oz Miken 282 650-700 hits broken in but also good shape..just...
  18. Rocketfire24

For Sale 28 oz 2nd Batch OG Freak

Looking to Sell for $205, but I suppose you could blow me away with a trade if you wanted to. (It would have to be an 27-28 OG Flex or a JH Mutant 98) I am not the original owner, if you want detailed background on the bat shoot me a PM. I would estimate 600-700 hits, and I don't think it...
  19. Rocketfire24

GTG Yank is gtg

Yank is the man and a true SBF Veteran...communicates great, ships fast, packages well pays quick. Bat looks great...don't hesitate to deal with Jerry.
  20. Rocketfire24

For Sale/Trade 27 oz OG Ultra II ASA Stamp

BAT SOLD I finally got a teammate to give me this bat to sell or maybe trade here. He plays some ASA, but has not had a bat of his own since he bought this Ultra when it was legal years ago. I forgot how clean this bat is, I don't have pics yet but I thought that I would get this started...