Help..JHM798 Question

Rocketfire24

Addicted to Softballfans
I am trading a board brother a JHM798 with Red lettering. He is asking for a serial number....do they have serial numbers underneath the grips???

I don't see anything and he asked twice and I told him I will tear the grip off and look if he wants me to. Can someone tell me if there is one?

Thanks!

cmo27

Local Celebrity
It will either be on the taper or under the grip. I believe the bad batch (62xxx serial #'s) were on the taper, but I could be mistaken..

96packers

OG Titletown
It will either be on the taper or under the grip. I believe the bad batch (62xxx serial #'s) were on the taper, but I could be mistaken..

correct

if number isn't on the taper I'm almost positive it would be a good serail number

Stretch19

Grow up

false

correct

if number isn't on the taper I'm almost positive it would be a good serail number

wrong again

the serial number is under the grip about an inch from the top...it is not engraved but instead laser printed on the bat in yellow. it will be kind of hard to see, but look for it and you will eventually find it

Rocketfire24

Addicted to Softballfans
Cool guys, thanks. I pealed back the grip about 4 inches and I saw nothing. Just taped it back up and shipped it anyway.