Search results

1. tkr18

Paypal dispute

What happens with or to the other party in a PayPal dispute? I have always been successful in getting my money refunded when a Seller thinks they can get away with not shipping. Does Paypal or Credit card go after them or is it simply a write off for them.
  2. tkr18

LTB or LTTF for Powercell or Red Knob DC41

Looking for 28 oz Resmondo Powercell or 28 oz Red Knob DC41 only bats I have to offer as trade are 27.5 oz Pure Integrity's Drop me a text at 847-217-3625 to discuss if interested in making a deal
  3. tkr18

LTB Or Trade for 28 oz OG Freak Black or Red Knob DC41

like the titlesays, I am looking for 28 oz OG Freak Blacks and Red Knob DC41’s I M looking for good or better condition, no cracks or knob wobbles
  4. tkr18

For Sale/Trade OG Freak Blacks & Psycho (ALL SOLD)

27 oz OG Freak Black, maybe 200 or so hits, no cracks, rattles or knob wobble, graphics and end cap wear, no paperwork, SOLD 26 oz OG Freak Black, maybe 100 hits, no cracks, rattles or knob wobble, very little graphics and end cap wear, no paperwork, SOLD 26 oz Psycho, no cracks, rattles or...
  5. tkr18

For Trade Hat, BG's, Salomons & Glove (ALL SOLD)

I am looking to move the following as package for $135: - L/XL 404M Miken Hat, Red,White & Blue, never worn - XXL Spiderz, White Widow, NIW - Size 11 Salomon XA Pro 3D turfs, size 11, Royal/Black/Grey, tried on once - RHT, 14 inch, Miken Koalition H-Web, just about game game ready USPS Priority...
  6. tkr18

For Sale ASA stamped U2

28 oz ASA stamped U2. No cracks, rattles or knob wobble. Light graphics and end cap wear. Approximately 100 hits or so. Senior team disbanded so I don't play any senior ball anymore. I will throw in a lizard skin grip. $195 OBO. SOLD I have done my best to include the numbers from under the...
  7. tkr18

For Sale OG Freak Black (SOLD)

26 oz OG Freak Black. No cracks, rattles or knob wobble. Light graphics and end cap wear. Approximately 150 hits or so. Lizard skin grip included No paperwork. $210 OBO. SOLD Drop me a PM or text at 847-217-3625 to discuss. I have other bats listed in senior and non-composite sections and will...
  8. tkr18

For Sale Demarini Single Wall UW (SOLD)

28 oz single wall CU-31 Ultimate Weapon, unknown number of hits, round, no dents, no longer play co-ed mushball so I don't need it. $50. Drop me a PM or text at 847-217-3625 to discuss. I have other bats listed in senior and Miken section and will consider packaging. Sold
  9. tkr18

For Sale/Trade Freak30 & White Widow

BOTH ARE GONE!!! THANKS KJ. No paperwork for either one of these bats.I was not the original owner of either, but was asked to move them via sale or trade. 26.5 oz White Widow - was told less than 50 hits, no structural issues, very light graphics wear 27 oz Freak 30 - was told less than 200...
  10. tkr18

New Line Mikens

Is there a new line Miken that screams "Put down your OG Freak Black and use me instead"........and really means it?
  11. tkr18

LTB 26 or 26.5 oz Miken

My teammates are looking for good condition (no cracks, no rattles) bats, whether returnable or not. 26 oz Digi-Camo Psycho, model SYKDTE 26.5 oz White Widow Drop me a PM or text at 847-217-3625 to discuss. Thanks and best wishes to you and yours
  12. tkr18

For Sale/Trade RHT Vinci & RHT Nokona

Vinci BV-1945, 13.5", RHT, H-Web, SOLD Nokona AMG 600K-CW, 12.5" RHT, Basket web, SOLD Willing to package both for $220 and willing to discuss trades for 26 or 27 oz OG Freak Blacks Drop me a text at 847-217-3625 to discuss a deal. Prices cover fees for payment via Paypal Goods & Services...
  13. tkr18

For Sale/Trade OG Freak Blacks, Freak PT and 2017 U-trip DC 41's

Picked all of these up in various trades this past fall. No one on my team wants to buy them and I don't want to waste them on winter BP. 27 oz Freak PT Platinum Maxload. Less than 100 hits, excellent condition, no structural issues, tight end cap, little if any graphics wear. Comes with lizard...
  14. tkr18

For Sale/Trade Watermelon & EST Comp XL

Picked both of these up in a recent trade. No one on my team wants them and I don't want to waste them on winter BP. 27.5 oz Watermelon (SBL2JH) - unknown number of hits, some graphics wear, no structural issues, tight end cap, taped grip, no paperwork. SOLD 27 oz EST Comp XL (WESTMU) -...
  15. tkr18

Wrong Paypal Address

Seller and I agreed on a purchase price for a couple of bats. Upon request, Seller provided me with his Paypal details. I added the extra fees to purchase as Goods and get Buyer Protection, sent the payment and asked Seller to confirm receipt. He confirmed not receiving the funds and confirms...
  16. tkr18

For Sale/Trade Several Mikens (ALL SOLD)

Looking to move some bats that just sit unused by me or teammates. I have no paperwork for any of them. PRICE IS OBO on remaining 2017 DC41 and includes USPS Priority shipping to a CONUS address (shipping to a non-CONUS address will cost a bit extra) 26 oz Red Knob DC41: - maybe 250 hits, some...
  17. tkr18

Price Check <100 hit 27 oz red 4TF

I am looking to get a ballpark estimate....
  18. tkr18

Freak Show & 2017 DC41

Looking for some input on whether or not, in the U-trip Supermax version (thanks Bird), is the Freak Show similar to or even a re-paint of the 2017 U-trip DC41?
  19. tkr18

For Sale/Trade Red Knob DC 41's & Omega EL (SOLD or to be re-posted)

Looking to trade any or all of the following in deal(s) for 26 oz or 27 oz 2017 Utrip DC41's. While I prefer to trade, if the 2017 DC's are not available, I may sell. CONUS USPS Priority shipping is included. No structural issues (cracks or rattles) and all have tight end caps. 26 oz red...
  20. tkr18

For Sale/Trade 2 Mikens & 1 Demarini

Looking to trade any or all of the following in deal(s) for 28 oz 2017 Utrip DC41's...might also consider a 27 oz Will sell the Omega if no trade is available 27 oz Izzy Psycho (GONE) 28 oz EL Omega about 200 hits, $175 27 oz red knob DC41 (GONE) Conversation is are okay but best way to...