1. mkimmer

For Sale/Trade SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. mkimmer

For Sale 27 ounce ASA Ghost 5 hits on it. R/R/BC

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. mkimmer

Illegal Ball used in ASA game

I have a question for usage of an illegal ball in play. Last night in our coed game the other team is tied with us in the top of the 7th. The last male hitter and leadoff girl gets out and when I get the ball on first, I notice that it is a 44 400 Black America Ball. We use the 52 core ASA ball...
  4. mkimmer

GTG Bad Intentions 2017 is 100% gtg!

Sold him a *** Psycho and he was a pleasure to deal with. Paid fast and had excellent communication.
  5. mkimmer

For Sale 32 inch 22 oz SCN1B

Daughter don't use this bat anymore, so I am looking to get rid of it. It has 100% ASA stamps remaining. Some endcap wear and scratches on it. I can see some webbing, but nothing bad at all. The bat is solid and has a lot of pop. If you have any questions, just let me know. Thanks! Asking 75.00...
  6. mkimmer

For Sale 28oz TPS Rich's Superior

******************SOLD to humboldt64**************** I have a 28oz Rich's Superior that is in GREAT shape. It is still shiny and has the original grip I believe. It has some ground scratches, but is perfectly round. Still has a lot of life left in it. I just won't be using it. If you need any...
  7. mkimmer

LTB OG DC Psycho in 26 ounce

Looking for the OG black handle and white barrel DC Psycho with orange lettering. It was hands down my favorite old stamp bat ever. Let me know if anyone has one laying around.
  8. mkimmer

For Sale Under Armour compression/slider shorts

I have 3 pair of Under Armour compression/slider shorts for sale. All 3 were worn a couple times. All have padding and have places for a cup. The first 1 shown has a grass stain on the right hip. The other 2 do not have any stains. Asking $12.00 shipped for each one. as a gift or add fees...
  9. mkimmer

Price Check OG Combats in GREAT shape

Looking to see what these OG's are going for. Any help is appreciated. I can get more pics if requested. Thanks! 1) 27 ounce endloaded JM 26 Wood. Under 75 cuts. No webbing and a few scratches and paint chips. Bat is solid and has a return. Endcap is tight. 2) 28 ounce endloaded Virus...
  10. mkimmer

For Sale/Trade 26 oz Worth Resmondo Fulk 52 ASA only SBFHRA NR

SOLD to chleb! Thanks! Trades: looking for anything 26 or 27 ounces. Let me know what you have.
  11. mkimmer

For Sale Freedom Sports 5th anniversary shirt

SOLD! Thanks I have a brand new size large Freedom Softball weekend warrior shirt that I am looking to sell. It is whith with bright orange and black on the front and back. It is a great quality Gildan shirt. I wear size XL, and this is all we had left when my team won these at the last...
  12. mkimmer

For Sale/Trade PS4 games

ONLY have Infamous left. Looking to sell! Looking to sell/trade 3 PS4 games that I don't play anymore. All 3 are adult owned and in perfect condition. Thanks. Prices are shipped and are cheaper than Gamestop's used prices. I will look at trades, so let me know what you have. Call of Duty...
  13. mkimmer

OG ASP 100 question.

I have found one and I wanted to know what the verdict is on these bats. Hottness? Durability? I love the 2 piece bats, so i am thinking about picking one up. Thanks.
  14. mkimmer

For Sale/Trade 27 Balanced Z3000. Great shape

TRADED! Thanks!
  15. mkimmer

CL22 pinky question

I haven't swung Demarini in a long time. I have a chance to pick up a NIW Stadium and I think it is the 2014 version. It is silver with pink on it. I am limited in knowledge of this bat. How much flex does it have? How hot does it get? Durability? I am thinking about trading my 2015 MV1 for one...
  16. mkimmer

2015 mv1

I just won the new MV1(the blue and white one) at the last tourney and I was wondering what everyone thinks of it. I am debating on whether or not to keep it or trade it. How does it swing? Worth keeping or should I try to move it?
  17. mkimmer

For Sale Worth and Sports 55 pants for sale

I am cleaning out my closet and I found some pants that I do not wear anymore. WHITE PAIR SOLD TO djs_1964 Asking 15.00 for the remaining Toxic pants #2 is a gray red and white Worth Toxic pants, size Large with an inseam of about 28.5". They have one stain on the left knee and some...
  18. mkimmer

Price Check OG Minty ST1-Z Connexion 28 ounce

Sold to ChipperFan10 Just found my old bat while cleaning out my building. It was my 2nd one I owned when they came out originally. These were the two bats that changed softball for me and I forgot that I had this one. It has very little scratching and wear. It is still shiny, and the endcap...
  19. mkimmer

For Sale/Trade Miken Mafia 26.5oz

BAT is SOLD!
  20. mkimmer

For Sale/Trade OG 26.5 Miken Mafia for sale/trade

SOLD!