Search results

1. Fatt_Tony_13

For Sale Worth Pitching Helmet

Worth pitching helmet, it was carried on my bag put on once to see how it fits. Has a couple of scuffs, maybe from being dropped. I dont pitch outside of BP and I have a net for that so this just sits around not getting used. Asking $60 shipped/insured to Continental US. This is sold (sold for $60)
  2. Fatt_Tony_13

For Sale/Trade 27oz PST98

27oz PST, lots of paint chips and a couple of paint scratches. Still round, I cannot feel any dents or waves. Whoever owned it before I did used spray or pine tar and it sticks in my bat sleeve on my batpack. Lots of pics below. Would trade for a 28oz endloaded composite, FlexZilla, Nanotek...
  3. Fatt_Tony_13

Price Check Pitching Mask & PST

I havent sold anything on the boards in while, looking for a price check on these. Thanks! Worth pitching mask, it was carried on my bag put on once to see if it fits. Has a couple of scuffs, maybe from being dropped. 27oz PST, lots of paint chips and a couple of paint scratches. Still...
  4. Fatt_Tony_13

Best 40/325 Ball?

League is switching from 44/400 to 40/325 balls. I have no idea who makes the best ones. Since I have been dubbed Master and Commander of Balls it is my job to figure out which are best. Please help. Thanks. Edit: Not sure it makes a difference, we play NSA non composite.
  5. Fatt_Tony_13

For Sale 28oz CL22 Black and Green

Selling a returnable (no receipt) 28oz CL22. No rattles or cracks, just some ground scratches and ball marks. If I had to guess Id say less than 200 hits on it. I only play non composite ball now, so this bat just sits in the bag. Asking 195obo Shipped. Bat is sold ($170)
  6. Fatt_Tony_13

For Sale Prescription Oakley Flak Jackets

I have had these for a year and recently got new ones. These are in good shape no scratches on the lenses. It does look like there's a rough spot on the bottom of one lens but it doesn't effect anything. These are black frames, with back iridium polarized lenses. I assume these could be used for...
  7. Fatt_Tony_13

Did I do ok?

Roster - QB, RBx2, WRx4, TE,D,K, W/R/T +8 bench spots. Offense Passing Yards: 1 point per 25 yards Passing Touchdowns: 4 points Interceptions Thrown: -2 points Rushing Yards: 1 point per 10 yards Rushing Touchdowns: 6 points 50+ Rushing Yard TD Bonus: 2 points Receptions: 1 point...
  8. Fatt_Tony_13

Bad Draft?

10 team non ppr league, #3 pick. I think I messed this one up good. Passing Yards 25 yards per point Passing Touchdowns 4 Interceptions -1 Rushing Yards 10 yards per point Rushing Touchdowns 6 Reception Yards 10 yards per point Reception Touchdowns 6 Return...
  9. Fatt_Tony_13

SBF Team for the Mudbash Oct 25-27th

Location: Spartan Sports Park in Chatham Illinois Date: October 25-27, 2013 NSA bats, rules, and balls Hit your own ball No Dudley Thunder Advanced Balls will be allowed! Balls must be NSA Stamped 44 400 and be optic yellow! It will be a 6 game guarantee! 5 round robin games on Friday and...
  10. Fatt_Tony_13

Some game swings

I had my wife take video of some game swings so that I can see if theres anything I need to improve on. I have been hitting pretty good, and dont really have much to complain about. I just want to hit the ball harder. Not to hit homers but so that more of my grounders make it through. Im also...
  11. Fatt_Tony_13

Bourn + Lester for Kemp + CJ Wilson?

I was offered Bourn and Lester for Kemp and CJ Wilson. Im losing every week in all batting categories, but winning nearly every pitching category except saves. The categories we track are R HR RBI SB BB TB AVG for hitters and W L SV K ERA WHIP QS for pitchers. Im also thinking about picking up M...
  12. Fatt_Tony_13

Good deal?

I was looking for softball stuff on craigslist and found this. Seems like a good deal to me. I dont know much though. http://peoria.craigslist.org/spo/3759919719.html
  13. Fatt_Tony_13

The cheaters are restitching balls now?

I've not heard of this before. http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/spo/3752067011.html
  14. Fatt_Tony_13

Swinging Bunt Team 14

Making a thread to see if anyone is on here. Team 14 C: Lloyd Kirby 1. Brian Thompson 2. Devin Burks 3. Drew Hartman 4. Frank Batastini 5. James Manske 6. Jason Helm (zeke24) 7. Jenny Gourdouze 8. Ryan Cooper 9. Todd Wilson 10. Tony Atterberry (fatt_tony_13) 11. Travis Lampman
  15. Fatt_Tony_13

Swinging Bunt Swap Meet

Got some things that I would like to sell or trade. I dont really want to deal with shipping so I thought Id make a thread in here. If anyone else has things to sell or trade post them up. I have 2 pairs of boombah turfs, both size 13, both worn a year each. Asking $20 obo a pair. I have a...
  16. Fatt_Tony_13

Needing 2 for the mud bash this weekend in chatham!!

We have 10, but it would be nice to get a couple more, just looking for a couple who can make it Saturday and Sunday. $25 per person. 1. Manlawner - OF 2. fuzzmp316 - OF 3. Bagz - OF 4. Caseyj7 - OF (I hope) 5. fatt tony 13 - C, 1st, 2nd 6. letsgetcrazy - P 7. Ratbastard - 3rd, OF 8. yem549 -...
  17. Fatt_Tony_13

For Sale 27oz Recoil Max

Looking to sell my 27oz Miken Recoil Maxload. Im not sure the # of hits it has on it. There are some nicks and scratches that are through the black under the paint. There is also a good amount of end cap wear. I looked it over twice and saw no cracks, there is also no end cap separation. Does...
  18. Fatt_Tony_13

Fair trade?

I traded a friend of mine a 27oz NRG600 Maxload for a 27oz PST S&D. NRG600 had a lot of graphics wear but was still solid. PST Doesnt seem dented anywhere but def isnt new. Was this a fair trade?
  19. Fatt_Tony_13

For Sale Laptop

I have a Toshiba Satellite L505D-S5965 for sale. Everything works great. Have never had any issues at all with it. My wife has bought a desktop and no longer uses this. I forgot to mention this comes with a regular mouse and a laptop bag. The bag isn't in the best shape though. Its been through...
  20. Fatt_Tony_13

Kenley Jansen?

Forgot about my draft today, this is one of the guys that was picked for me. Is he a closer or going to be? I dont know much about him and Im not sure if I should keep him, trade him, or drop him and add someone else. (probably a SP) Anyone have any insight?