Search results

1. Chadwick24

LTB Cartel

26 or 27 oz lmk what you got.
  2. Chadwick24

Price Check Few goodies

26 Tmnt mutant about 300 cuts returnable w/barcode rec is exp. 27headbanger 150 cuts returnable w/barcode. No rec. 27 asa liberty 200 cuts. Returnable w/barcode rec is expired All bats passed compression at the last tourney I played in October Just looking to get an idea before I go...
  3. Chadwick24

LTB Old stamp Booger or Cartel

Pretty open to weight if you have any would also look at OGJH mayhems
  4. Chadwick24

LTB Headbanger

Looking for a 26 or 27.
  5. Chadwick24

This may sound stupid.....

I'm gonna ask anyway. I recently bought new batting gloves and I truly think the grip on them is so good that it's screwing up my swing. Basically I think I am now swinging harder and I think it's making me cast and hit it off the handle more frequently. Anybody have anything close to...
  6. Chadwick24

For Sale/Trade WW super Z

28oz EL WW super Z has maybe 20 swings bat is heating up nicely just alittle to heavy for my liking. Would like to trade for a lighter one or open to anything really. Sale price would be 230 to your door [/URL][/IMG]
  7. Chadwick24

For Sale/Trade OG white DC and L3

[/URL][/IMG] The DC has 2 legit hits on it I absolutely hate the huge knob. It has one little paint chip and the grip is alittle dirty other wise bat is mint I would say. 27oz returnable Sell price would be 210 shipped obo L3 has 100 cuts on it not much of a fan of 12in barrels. Bat still in...
  8. Chadwick24

dc41 question

The black dc41 is my first miken and I'm having alittle trouble finding the SS consistently. Now don't get me wrong when I get it the ball doesn't have a chance. I assume the SS is alittle more towards the middle and me being more used to my 12in barrel bats. My question is the SS gonna expand...
  9. Chadwick24

LTB psp

Looking for a modded psp with the old game systems emulators Lmk what you have
  10. Chadwick24

LTB Jersey guys

I'm looking for a notre dame under the lights jersey who can get it The white one with the green numbers Lmk what you can come up with
  11. Chadwick24

For Sale/Trade Some of the collection

Will have pics up in the morning when I get to my truck 27.5 OG jhmutant asa about 200-300 swings collar in great shape-TRADED LOCALLY 28 oz OG mayhem XL about 100 cuts-135 27oz fu dawg 100 cuts -195 All are returnable only rec I have is the FU dawg Looking for Asa only or new stamped...
  12. Chadwick24

Need jeserys

Got a logo that needs some work. Pretty open to kind of jeserys full or semi need some prices and lead time. Gonna need about 13-15 numbers and names
  13. Chadwick24

LTB Att android phone

Broke my galaxy need a new phone lmk what you got
  14. Chadwick24

Looking for a OG XL

27 or 28 oz any help
  15. Chadwick24

Looking for jerseys

Need some jerseys for up coming season Looking for sub/full dyes. Looking for about 15 or so numbers and names on the back Pm is key
  16. Chadwick24

LTB OG mayhem XL

The black one 27 or 28oz Lmk
  17. Chadwick24

LTB Samsung galaxy s ii att

Cracked my phone and don't have a upgrade for awhile looking for a used on in good shape lmk brothers
  18. Chadwick24

Z2k weighting

Hows the endload vs the balanced Very endloaded and very balanced coming from swinging worth where most balanced bat still fell a tad endloaded thanks
  19. Chadwick24

LTB Insanity

Who's got the hook up
  20. Chadwick24

12 XL vs. 13 XL

Im sure this has been asked a **** ton of times but my iPhone won't let me search Really liked the black one is the new one as hot or what and do they swing similar?