Search results

1. Belly_Button_Lint

LTB Magpul Pmag 30 round mags

Most places are out of stock. MagPul will probably not be filling any orders until the Govt figures out what there going to do. Kinda a big cluster.... But good luck on your search. And hope you don't get bent over if you do find some.
  2. Belly_Button_Lint

LTB LTB shin pads for a pitcher

Try mountain biking shin guards. Allow for a full range of movement and are light weight.
  3. Belly_Button_Lint

For Sale Gauging interest...Tourneau Watch

Pictures added bump
  4. Belly_Button_Lint

For Sale Gauging interest...Tourneau Watch

I have a mens Tourneau watch that I'm looking to sell. It a Honda Presidents Club Watch. All metal band with silver face. Seen a few on the bay going for 80+. That being said looking to get $50 plus shipping. Lmk if anyone is interested.
  5. Belly_Button_Lint

Bryce Harper being called up tomorrow.

They were def all over his nuts last night in the game with Philly. Thought that after he stole home the guys in the booth were gonna take a break to go and ring out his jock.
  6. Belly_Button_Lint

Mizuno Jersey

I would be down for the first one. Bunn #14 L
  7. Belly_Button_Lint

For Sale Otterbox for HTC Vivid

Bump to the top for offers.
  8. Belly_Button_Lint

Price Drop bump
  9. Belly_Button_Lint

Selling an Otterbox defender series for the HTC Vivid. Case was on the phone for about two days. Selling it because it was just to bulky for me. Will sell it for $20 shipped. PP gift or add the fees. PM if interested and I will get you some pics.
  10. Belly_Button_Lint

GTG waldo22 is GTG

He was quick to send the money and had good communication. Would deal with him again.
  11. Belly_Button_Lint

GTG DPhitter is GTG

Did an even trade with DPhitter for a May98a. Got the bat and it had been damaged in shipping. This deal could have turned out to be a bad thing but communication was great. DPhitter did what needed to be done to make the deal right. Would deal with him again.
  12. Belly_Button_Lint

For Sale Nokona amg 500

Would you be willing to take less? Got a buddy with $55-60 and he's wanting one of these. Could pp to you today.
  13. Belly_Button_Lint

For Sale Vinci RV1961-L Blue

Any Trades???
  14. Belly_Button_Lint

Knee Injury softball over

Been ten year's now since I've had mine done. Tore it in high school playing football. Was in PT the day after doing some wall slides. Where you lay on your back and slide your foot down the wall. I hated it at the time but looking back it wasn't that bad. I sat out a year and wore a brace for a...
  15. Belly_Button_Lint

For Sale 2011 Titan Reload 27.5

Bump to the top.....
  16. Belly_Button_Lint

GTG bluejay40 is GTG

Did a bat deal with him and he has great communication and was quick to ship. Would deal with him again for sure.
  17. Belly_Button_Lint

For Sale 2011 Titan Reload 27.5

Bump for ASA trade offers....LMK
  18. Belly_Button_Lint

Anyone hear of a Police/Fireman tourney at Gwinett Braves facility?

Def. would be cool to go watch. But not to many A/B teams in the area so not sure how well this tourney is gonna do. Hopefully it will do well considering it's for charity.
  19. Belly_Button_Lint

Need Help finding someone in Atl. GA

What area of town did you find it in? Atlanta is a big city.