Search results

1. corndiggity

home gym is finally "complete"

I've been checking kijiji (canadian craigslist) multiple times a day looking for used equipment. Had found some kettlebells and foam rollers and what not for good deals but was still looking for a reasonably priced power rack or something similar. I have a squat stand, bench, olympic bar...
  2. corndiggity

Last Workout of 2013...

Just got in from the garage and finished my last workout for the year. It's -17C here in the Nation's Capital but I had a little fan heater and a parabolic dish heater pointing at me so it wasn't tooo bad once I got started. I have been doing beyond 5/3/1 for a couple months nw and loving...
  3. corndiggity

corndiggity's 5x5 log

Was looking through my old log and was kind of disappointed at how long it's been since I updated. I've been working out since the last update but not with any regularity that I'm proud of. Over the winter I put together a gym in the garage and am loving it. I'm checking the local kijiji.ca...
  4. corndiggity

Corndiggity's Training Log

We'll start the log on what I consider Day 2. Currently about 5'10" 215lbs down from 227lbs in Jan. Lifting for strength and fat loss. Want to get down to about 190-195lbs. Pattern is A1, rest enough to just catch my breath (~20-45s) then A2, rest, A1, etc. I try to keep my rest...
  5. corndiggity

Question about Jugs soft toss

I lost the power adapter for mine in the garage over the winter. Anyone have one and know what the voltage is? Is it something that can be found in a store or do I gotta go through Jugs? thanx
  6. corndiggity

Oh Canada

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health/canada-to-ease-physical-fitness-guidelines/article1857880/ Canadians won’t have to sweat as much to meet national physical-activity standards after experts determined that health benefits can be achieved with less effort than demanded by the existing...
  7. corndiggity

optimal_max is GTG!!!

did a straight up trade. Bat arrived quickly (~2 weeks) in spite of international shipping. bat arrived as described and communication was excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to deal again!
  8. corndiggity

vegas is GTG

Reached a deal quickly and bats were sent on time and arrived in great shape. Actually, they were sent 1 day later than promised but he let me know right away so no worries at all! Had I known he was a Habs fan I might not have dealt with him...:D
  9. corndiggity

Hawaiian

Better late than never but did a deal with him back in November. Took a couple weeks to get here but Hawaii to Canada is a long trip :D Good communication and got what I paid for. Can't go wrong with that.