Search results

1. H

LTTF Combat Centenarian

Looking to trade for a 27oz EL or 30oz Balanced Combat Centenarian. I have ASA, UTRIP bats. PM me if interested.
  2. H

For Sale Veteran gba senior 28 oz

I have a gates veteran senior 1.21 bpf in mint condition. This is the gba blue and white gscss1 model. Less than 100 hits on it. $130. Shipped. Will email photos to interested party.
  3. H

ASA non approved bat

What's the rule for batting with a non approved bat?
  4. H

Any re-entry rule

What's the ruling on a player who re-enters a game without notifying the ump?
  5. H

ASA time limit rule

OK, top of the 6th inning, 2 outs, 2 runners on, home team up by 1. The home team manager comes up to the ump and tells him the time limit is up ( which was true) and claims the game is over. What's the ruling?
  6. H

easton scx2

If ASA banned the synergy scx2 back in 08, how can they get away with a re-issue of the same bat.
  7. H

2009 worth mutant resmondo 120

Can anyone tell me if the 2009 worth mutant resmondo 120 is considered a multiwall or single wall composite?
  8. H

Any force out play

Question for anybody. In a force out situation a ground ball is hit to ss who mishandles it. He falls to his knees and crawls to second base where he touches the base with his glove on his left hand and the ball in his right hand, then throws to first for the double play. Is the runner out at...