Search results

1. A

ISA COLUMBUS,IN

I will have a few Adidas Melees with me this weekend. Brickyard Classics,50 major. Good luck everyone.
  2. A

When did the guys who bought the Melee 2 get there bats in!!

Actually swings a touch lighter than the OG Melee. I normally swing a 27 EL,but I am going up to a 28. This bat comes thru the zone so smooth and easy. Good luck this season.
  3. A

Indy Brickyard

Safe travels my friends.....
  4. A

Indy Brickyard

yes sir..........
  5. A

Indy Brickyard

I will have a few dudley lightnings with me this weekend. Play 50 major with Brickyard Classics. We play at 10:30 and 1:30 Saturday. Tony Brickyard Classics #25
  6. A

Perfect BP Balls!

Bobby,received my shipment today. I really appreciate the discount for an awesome product.
  7. A

NCSSA batter's box

I believe the batters box is defined in the rule book. The problem is with the batters box actually NOT being defined on the diamond.
  8. A

Anyone going to INDY 50+ next weekend

Brickyard Classic will be there. 50major...I will have a few bats with me. Look me up if I can help you.#25
  9. A

Is reebok getting out of bat business?

They are still in the bat business. They were not sold. Senior bats available are the Melee,balanced and end loaded,and the Barrage,which is a mid load. And the new stamp U-trip Barrage.No new ASA bat.
  10. A

Reebok

NES did those......
  11. A

Easton senior bat

Reebok IS still producing bats. The senior Barrage will be released very soon. They will still be making the melee for the one piece guys.
  12. A

LTB Ltb 27oz grey and purple wegman

I think Kenny has one......
  13. A

For Sale combat bg's and jerseys

all pm's returned.......
  14. A

For Sale/Trade 27 oz L2 Wegman

pm sent....
  15. A

For Sale combat bg's and jerseys

Combat premium batting gloves,size xl,3 pair.$40.00 shipped Derby Boy jerseys,size 2xl,both worn a few times,no stains or rips,look brand new,$25.00 a piece or $45.00 for both shipped 1 navy,1 white Pics wont upload,will text them...
  16. A

Just to clarify the OG Ultra misconception

Some of the last OG's produced have the flat sticker.
  17. A

Carb Back Loading

This is not Kiefer's carb nite diet.Kiefer's diet is 30 grams of protein for the first 10 days,then on the 10th night you get to eat whatever you want.Then the next day you are back to 30 grams for at least four days,then you can back load again.You only back load ONE night a week,NOT every night.
  18. A

Coors light buyin

I got mine....great looking jersey....thanks noodle!!
  19. A

Kyle Evans for 2012 Indiana All Star Team ver.2

It was good to see some of the og board members last night........nothing like it was back in the day.....