Search results

1. SeedHitter

NSA C Worlds Salem VA 8/27/2011

who is in?
  2. SeedHitter

ASA rule question????

What is the National rule for ASA in regards to the pitching count? we played states yesterday and we started with a 1-1 count and didn't get a courtesy foul. That didn't seem right...did they change to that this year?
  3. SeedHitter

Evil 52 300 ball

Got my sample from BB. Hit them yesterday. the ball sounds a little better than the Hycons ive been hitting. It also feels harder. In terms of performance it is just as good as the Dudley. It might be better I just haven't hit it enough to really notice a difference. The 52 cor Evil...
  4. SeedHitter

52 cor Dudley Hycon Theory

my league switched to these balls this year. I have about 50 in my BP bag, ive been hitting them for about a month (1-3 times per week). IMO, these balls are good, they fly. here is my question/theory....These balls "break in" and get better with some use. Thoughts?
  5. SeedHitter

Appeal/Reclass procedure???

Anyone know how do this? Any help is appreciated.
  6. SeedHitter

anyone ever seen an Xrock 360????

Xrock ball with no association stamp or cor/comp markings...just says Xrock 360. Thanks for the help
  7. SeedHitter

For Sale PS2, PS2 Games, and Xbox 360 games

SOLD Playstation 2 system with 3 controllers and 8mb memory card $60.00 PS2 Games God of War 2 $13 God of War $10 Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories $10 Resident Evil 4 $10 Grand Theft Auto Trilogy $30 XBOX 360 Games Assassins Creed 2 $25 Assassins Creed $12 Grand...