Search results

1. nowski1381

For Sale 26ba OG B1 Da Bomb

Feels el and more like a 27oz, def not ba. Was told it was a first batch with a repaired endcap from the guy I picked it up from(a well respected board member). The paint tells me 2nd batch(darker blue vs lighter blue that I've seen on first batches, including the 3 I've had) but the knob(black)...
  2. nowski1381

For Sale 9* R11 w/upgraded RIP 60s shaft

Great shape, pics will be up tomorrow. Comes with wrench, weights, headcover, Golf Pride multi compound black/white grip. I have the stock Fuji Blur stiff shaft which in my opinion is pretty weak. Currentlly installed is a Aldila RIP 60s aftermarket shaft(not the TM version). Only looking to...
  3. nowski1381

For Sale XL Harley Davidson jacket

Love this coat and it's in great shape but I just got a new leather one so this one has to go. Actually like this one better but my new one was a gift so I feel like I have to keep it. The jacket is in great shape, clean, no rips/tears/stains. Jacket has body armor built in, and the outer shell...
  4. nowski1381

For Sale 26oz EL AV/26oz FL Virus Enhanced

Both are returnable, both have the orignal grip and I can send a few new grips along with em. Would like to sell as a package if possible. AV is "patent pending"(if that makes a difference to you), has unknown number of hits but it has been my gamer for awhile. The Enhanced is in slightly better...
  5. nowski1381

GTG DP#15 is GTG!

Great price on a nice R11! Shipped fast, would def do business with again! Thanks
  6. nowski1381

For Sale 9* Ping G10 draw

Great shape, Grafalloy ProLaunch Red stiff shaft, dual compound grip in great condition, headcover included. Looking for $100 shipped OBO. I'll get some pics posted in the morning when I get home from work. Very forgiving driver, been my gamer for 2 years now but I just bought an R11 so this one...
  7. nowski1381

For Sale TM Corza Ghost putter

TM Corza Ghost putter(pics added 5/29) Used but in great condition, played about 5-6 rounds. Club has zero wear, grip in perfect condition. Comes with headcover. $110 shipped OBO. LMK if you'd like pics and leave an email addy for me to send em to, thanks! No blemishes, any dirt I'm sure...
  8. nowski1381

For Sale 28ba B1 First Batch

Without a doubt the best bat I've ever swung. Bought it from a board member 2 years ago(Casey), used it in a few tourneys but it's just not getting the use that it deserves and I'm not playing much U-trip so it's time to give her a new home. The 3rd pic isn't showing a crack, Casey called it...
  9. nowski1381

GTG EvilE is GTG!

Got some practically brand new Oakleys for a GREAT price! Great communication and faaaaaaaaaaast shipping! Thanks
  10. nowski1381

For Sale 26el av

Unknown # of hits, haven't swung it since I bought it. No grip, no cracks/rattles, only looking to sell right now, thanks! $210 OBO
  11. nowski1381

For Sale iPhone 3g

Stock black 8g iPhone 3g, screen is in great shape, there's about a half inch crack on the back near the bottom but throw a case on it and it'll be gtg! Only other thing wrong with it is the "Silence" switch on the side is broken off so you have to use the volume rocker or go into settings to...
  12. nowski1381

For Sale 80gb iPod Classic

Great shape, nothing currently on the iPod...No scratches on the front/screen and very light normal scratches on the silver/chrome back piece. Comes with a DLO Silicone Jam Jacket. I don't have an extra wall charger for it since it's the same charger as my iPhone but they can be purchased on the...
  13. nowski1381

GTG jawzy is GTG!

great communication, fast payment...no problems here!
  14. nowski1381

For Sale 27FL Virus Enhanced

BOTH BATS SOLD as a package deal-i-o! Good shape/little endcap wear, 200'ish cuts, stock grip...$75 shipped OBO:)
  15. nowski1381

For Sale Black/8gb iPhone 3g w/cracked screen $110shipped OBO

Black/8gb iPhone 3g w/cracked screen $110shipped OBO(pics added) Just got my iPhone 4 so I have no need to keep this around. Touchscreen works just fine, there's a few things wrong that are listed below... >2-3 pixels at the top aren't working properly but it's barely noticeable on any image...
  16. nowski1381

GTG bsptaco is GTG again...

2nd deal with this board bro, just as easy as the first! Fast payment and great communication, thanks!
  17. nowski1381

GTG dfresh27 is GTG!

Fast payment, great communication...def gtg in my book!
  18. nowski1381

For Sale Ping G10 draw, TM Rescue TP, Cobra Baffler

Ping G10 Draw, 9degree...very nice shape, no skymarks, very little overall wear. Prolaunch Red stiff shaft, Sharpro black/white grip(very similar to the Golf Pride Decade Multi Compound), matching headcover, $100 shipped TM Rescue TP, 17degree...good overall shape, no skymarks, normal wear...
  19. nowski1381

For Sale 27FL Enhanced Players Model

Someone buy this! $75OBO! This bat WILL get moved tonight. Goin to the post office sometime tomorrow...
  20. nowski1381

For Sale 26FL AV/27FL Enhanced

27FL Enhanced/28oz ASA Albin(OBO/Gotta GO)!!! #1-26FL AV(PP if it matters to you) minimal endcap wear, 200cuts(est), Returnable/no receipt-$225obo shipped(SOLD) PACKAGE DEAL ENHANCED/ALBIN anyone??? #2-27F players model/non-returnable) some endcap wear but overall in good shape-$75obo...