For Sale 28ba B1 First Batch

Without a doubt the best bat I've ever swung. Bought it from a board member 2 years ago(Casey), used it in a few tourneys but it's just not getting the use that it deserves and I'm not playing much U-trip so it's time to give her a new home. The 3rd pic isn't showing a crack, Casey called it "scaling" which he said was common on the 1st Batches and he had quite a few so take that for what it's worth, has been the same since I got it and hasn't gotten worse at all. A few Combatants have seen this in action and can vouch for it's performance!

$250!!! OBO shipped, not looking for trades thanks!

d66afea2.jpg

78e006ef.jpg

4ffa9c77.jpg

9ad9fd70.jpg

feffeb6e.jpg

Last edited:
Am I waaaay high on the price or something or is this just still a dead time for selling bats??? I figured this woulda been gone at $300, now it's at $250 and I'm still not even getting any offers!

txbullets

The OG JayZ
I wish I could get this. I want one bad and have the cash for it but our stupid new wear rule would not allow me to swing this because they would call the endcap wear excessive wear. I have seen eastons with 1/8" paint wear thrown out. It is stupid but I understand.

txbullets

The OG JayZ
No better time like the present;)

Damn, that's excessive wear! Your league sucks:(:)

Unfortunantly it is not our leagues it is our tournaments. Most leagues are ASA. I am still very tempted just have to make sure if I can't swing it I can move it.

txbullets

The OG JayZ
They are using this rule in USSSA out here too

Yea I feel real bad for the worth guys. They check for rattles and I know people that have had bats for less than a month and they get thrown out for rattles. So then they have to find a bat doctor just to remove a rattle so they can swing a bat they just bought. It is getting bad, but then again so is the hot bat situation so we have done it to ourselfs.