Search results

1. sttaw

Co-Ed injury rule?

What is the rule if for example you are playing coed with 5 guys and 5 girls and one of the girls gets hurt and has to come out of the game and you have no replacements. Is it an out every time she comes up or do you have to lose a guy too to make it even with the guys and girls. Thanks.
  2. sttaw

For Sale Sold

I will take the vector O if it is still available.
  3. sttaw

For Sale Selling a Few

I will take the reebok vector O. Where do I send payment.
  4. sttaw

ASA Easy swing

We were playing in a tourney and the other team had a young kid playing 3rd base. We were killing them so I thought I would hit a weak grounder to him so he could make a play. I didnt bunt but I took a real weak swing and hit one to him. The umpire came up afterwards and said I should be careful...
  5. sttaw

You know your in trouble when......

Hits the opposing pitcher on the first at bat.......
  6. sttaw

You know your in trouble when......

The guy you picked up for the tournament....... 1. Says I can play anywhere. 2. Shows up without a bat. 3. Shows up with an Easton Hammer. 4. Asks if there are any courtesy fouls 5. Pulls out some junk softballs and offers them for game balls. 6. Asks which bat is a good one. 7. 8...
  7. sttaw

Dudley thunder zn 525 or NSA Thunder advance?

We can hit any .44 core ball. Dudley thunder zn 525 non sanctioned or NSA Thunder advance? Or something else?
  8. sttaw

Batting average software

Here is the one I put togather......Click on the link and download and then run the exe. If it asks to create the database answer yes....Its not much but see what you think. http://www.christian-things.com/batting%20average.exe
  9. sttaw

Batting average software

I think I wrote one one time. I will look for it and post it here if I find it.
  10. sttaw

Does Easton still give 2 returns?

Thanks for the replies. That is a good deal. I have busted some worth or mikens in no time and they only give one return. May have to switch to Easton.....;o)
  11. sttaw

Does Easton still give 2 returns?

Haven't owned any Easton bats since the scx3. Just bought a scn18. Just wondering if Easton gives 2 returns on their bats.
  12. sttaw

For Sale SCN8 returnable

Bat is sold. Thanks.
  13. sttaw

For Sale SCN8 returnable

28 oz. Sorry, forgot to post it.
  14. sttaw

For Sale SCN8 returnable

This bat was only used by a little old lady on a sunday league......:o) Actually it was my sons wifes bat. It was only used by her in some tournaments. It has the normal wear that you would expect. There are no cracks or rattles to it. It was bought new by her and only used by her for the...
  15. sttaw

2012 Worth Titan SBTUS - Keep it or not?

Thanks, think I will get rid of it and get another may120.
  16. sttaw

2012 Worth Titan SBTUS - Keep it or not?

Getting one of these back in return for a busted green mayhem. Should I keep it or sell it and get another mayhem. Dont play usssa so dont care if the bat has the new stamp or not. Wondering about durablity and pop. Thanks.
  17. sttaw

For Sale NIW 2013 Superfreak Max load - 30oz

Bat is sold. Thanks.
  18. sttaw

Super freak 98

Not exactly the bat you asked about but I had the superfreak and it busted in no time. A friend bought one and it lasted 5 swings. If you go to send the bat back they will only give you the same bat in return. Thats what I was told anyway, and what they did.
  19. sttaw

No sorry. I just got it today from UPS and listed it.
  20. sttaw

NIW - Got this back in a return for a busted SF so I am assuming no return. This is the new red one. Looking for $149 delivered. Has the new USSSA stamp. Thanks.