Search results

1. sttaw

Co-Ed injury rule?

What is the rule if for example you are playing coed with 5 guys and 5 girls and one of the girls gets hurt and has to come out of the game and you have no replacements. Is it an out every time she comes up or do you have to lose a guy too to make it even with the guys and girls. Thanks.
  2. sttaw

ASA Easy swing

We were playing in a tourney and the other team had a young kid playing 3rd base. We were killing them so I thought I would hit a weak grounder to him so he could make a play. I didnt bunt but I took a real weak swing and hit one to him. The umpire came up afterwards and said I should be careful...
  3. sttaw

You know your in trouble when......

The guy you picked up for the tournament....... 1. Says I can play anywhere. 2. Shows up without a bat. 3. Shows up with an Easton Hammer. 4. Asks if there are any courtesy fouls 5. Pulls out some junk softballs and offers them for game balls. 6. Asks which bat is a good one. 7. 8...
  4. sttaw

Dudley thunder zn 525 or NSA Thunder advance?

We can hit any .44 core ball. Dudley thunder zn 525 non sanctioned or NSA Thunder advance? Or something else?
  5. sttaw

Does Easton still give 2 returns?

Haven't owned any Easton bats since the scx3. Just bought a scn18. Just wondering if Easton gives 2 returns on their bats.
  6. sttaw

For Sale SCN8 returnable

This bat was only used by a little old lady on a sunday league......:o) Actually it was my sons wifes bat. It was only used by her in some tournaments. It has the normal wear that you would expect. There are no cracks or rattles to it. It was bought new by her and only used by her for the...
  7. sttaw

2012 Worth Titan SBTUS - Keep it or not?

Getting one of these back in return for a busted green mayhem. Should I keep it or sell it and get another mayhem. Dont play usssa so dont care if the bat has the new stamp or not. Wondering about durablity and pop. Thanks.
  8. sttaw

For Sale NIW 2013 Superfreak Max load - 30oz

NIW - Got this back in a return for a busted SF so I am assuming no return. This is the new red one. Looking for $149 delivered. Has the new USSSA stamp. Thanks.
  9. sttaw

For Sale/Trade 2010 Reebok Vector 0 plus 29 oz NIW

Got this as a replacement for a broken one. Will sell for $110 delivered or trade for something in similar shape. 28oz or heavier.
  10. sttaw

For Sale Price check on 29oz reebok vector o plus

Got this in return for a broken one. Any idea what its worth? Thanks.
  11. sttaw

For Sale Easton SSR2

I bought this bat on June 3rd. I bought it for an ASA league. Dont need it anymore. Has the expected wear like ground scratches etc. Still in good shape and has both returns. I have the original receipt. 30oz. Paypal gift $125 delivered.
  12. sttaw

Does Easton still give 2 replacements?

Does Easton still give 2 replacements? Just bought a ssr2 cause I needed an ASA bat. Havent had one since the synergy extended.
  13. sttaw

For Sale Price check on 30oz reebok vector o plus

I have one that I dont use much so I am thinking about getting rid of it. It is the blue vector o. Has probably 8 months warranty left, will have to look at the receipt. It is in good shape with only a slight rattle and a few ball scuff marks and a few scratches from being used in a couple...
  14. sttaw

GTG Softball Lonnie

Bought a bat from me and asked that I ship the same day as he sent the money order. I did, and his money order arrived two days later just like he said. No problems.
  15. sttaw

For Sale 2011 Worth Titan Reload w/warranty

I bought this bat new and put about 200 cuts on it. It has a slight rattle and the normal ball scuff marks but otherwise seems in good condition. Got the 28.5 should have went with the 30.5. Just don't like it. Will sell for $120 shipped. Have a valid receipt dated March 17th.
  16. sttaw

For Sale 2011 Worth SBMR54 Resmondo Mutant 28oz WR $110 delivered

This is a warranty replacement bat. I took it out of the wrapper and hit around 25 hits with it today. Still like new with only a few ball scuff marks on it. Usually swing 30oz bats. Too light for me. First $110 paypal as gift gets it.
  17. sttaw

GTG Aj22 gtg

Had a smooth transaction. No problems. Hope you enjoy the bat....Thanks.
  18. sttaw

For Sale Worth Toxic with warranty $125 delivered

I bought this bat on April 7th from MC Sports so it still has close to 8 months warranty left. I will ship bat with the original sales receipt for warranty purposes. Bat has only been used in one game and some BP. Has a few scratches from normal use but otherwise in good shapel. Just dont care...
  19. sttaw

For Sale NIW 28oz FL Gear supremacy NR $140 delivered

Just like the title says, new in the wrapper, 28oz FL Gear supremacy, no return, $140 delivered.
  20. sttaw

One or two dozen Dudley TA ASA Softballs

Looking for some Thunder advance softballs. Must be .44 375. Thanks.