Search results

1. C

For Sale I want a white steel

I also have a 28 oz white steel pm me for pics.
  2. C

Team name for old team?

Was planning on using the bar in the name. The bar is JR's
  3. C

Team name for old team?

We are the oldest team in our league.. (we are all late 30's to 40's) just looking for some name ideas. Our sponsor is a bar. Any ideas would be appreciated.
  4. C

ASA Batted ball hits runner questions.

So is that obstruction or interference on the driveshaft?
  5. C

Okay, sounds good. I didn't know if it mattered it was a ground ball or not. So basically you are saying it's just like a ground ball where the shortstop tags the runner and then throws home and the catcher has to tag the runner. Makes sense.
  6. C

So the "any runners forced to advance will advance" is wrong?
  7. C

Makes sense about any infielder other than pitcher. I wasn't for sure on this, so I thought I would ask here. Thanks. So hypothetically, if the bases would have been full, the runner on third gets to score, correct? Also, if the runner intentionally gets hit by the ball to prevent a double...
  8. C

SS was NOT behind runner when hit by the ball. The SS had no play on the ball.
  9. C

Question 1: Runners on 1st and 2nd, no outs. Hard ground ball up the middle to shortstop side of pitcher. Pitcher reaches glove out and just misses making the play (he does not touch the ball). The ball then hits the runner as he is advancing to 3rd. The umpire calls the runner out. I ask the...
  10. C

For Sale 30 oz Recoil

One last bump
  11. C

Flat sticker v. Bubble Sticker?

Yep I just searched "Dense Devil Dog"
  12. C

Yep I am that dense... but evidently not this dense: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=901702
  13. C

Okay now that makes it much clearer... the knob sticker. I have been searching for quite a while.. no where did I find it was the knob sticker. Okay now i get it.
  14. C

For Sale 27 oz Freak98 less than 50 BP swings!!!!

Nevermind... I see it's a bubble sticker...
  15. C

I rest my case... So you are saying the sticker actually 'bubbles' up on the bat? Can you tell the difference just by looking at pictures or do you need to actually hold the bat in your hands to tell?
  16. C

Read that post already... that post argues about the process, but doesn't spell out the DIFFERENCE and how you tell them apart etc. Anyway, just forget I posted this...
  17. C

Did that... no clear answers. I find it amazing that people will answer several posts NOT answering the question, rather than just answer it and get it over with. It's not like I was just sitting at home thinking "Hmmmm... I wonder what would really bother the regulars on the softballfans...
  18. C

I was not offended, but if someone can give a smart ass response then I don't see anything wrong with calling them out on it. Furthermore, I did do a forum search for these terms but the search did not define what the terms meant, rather just just gave me all the post in which they were...
  19. C

Gotta love how because someone doesn't know something and they ask... we should make fun of them and give the 'holier than thou' response. I thought I could expect more... but of course I was mistaken. If it makes you feel superior keep posting the "Jesus' posts. My advice is if you think it is...
  20. C

What is the difference between a 'flat sticker' and a 'bubble sticker' Freak? See this comment quite a bit on here dunno what is means... thanks for the help.