Search results

1. Moranthegreat

another rate my team, picked 8th overall

QB's- Schaub, orton Rb's- Mccoy, deangelo williams, hightower, starks WR's- jennings, collie, bess, amendola, jacoby jones and anthony armstrong TE's- vernon davis, aaron hernandez Def/ST- Ravens K- mason crosby armstrong and jones were late fliers, probably to be cut once somebody...
  2. Moranthegreat

LTB looking for a 27 oz NIW NR freak+

pm me prices, looking to buy asap
  3. Moranthegreat

advice on a knee brace

i posted this in the training section but didn't get any hits..... so i'm trying here i partially tore my LCL last summer. i'm "healed" now but when i run alot my knee gets stiff and swells a bit, i was looking into getting a brace to maybe help with this problem, and was hoping for some...
  4. Moranthegreat

advice on a knee brace

i hurt my knee last (partially torn LCL) and now when i play my knee gets stiff and swollen... and advice on a decent knee brace to maybe help with this problem? all help is appreciated, thanks
  5. Moranthegreat

LTB half jacket XLJ lenses

mine are all scrathed up, i need some new lenses for my half jacket XLJ's, i'd prefer polarized but will look at anything really, lmk what you got
  6. Moranthegreat

For Sale tiffany and co necklace

it's a tiffany and Co necklace, sells new for 200 dollars, the girls EX gave it to her, and she's just trying to get rid of it, worn maybe three times, looking to get 150 bucks + pp fees here's a link to the tiffany's page...
  7. Moranthegreat

need 2 for a free yahoo fantasy league

standard scoring, nothing crazy draft is live tonight at 6:45 send me a pm if you are interested
  8. Moranthegreat

For Sale/Trade 2009 OG titan 28 oz

it's the black titan good condition returnable no receipt, i'd say close to 500 hits. I can take pics tonight and text them to anybody who wants to see them, just pm me your number and i'll get them out when i get home, i want to go lighter i like worth and miken, i don't play any ASA so try to...
  9. Moranthegreat

need some 40 Xlong boombahs

pics and prices if you got em, PM me or post here thanks
  10. Moranthegreat

white steel, or other singlewall

church league appears to be going single wall, so i'm looking to buy something a little nicer than the old TPS powerdome warrior i have sitting in the closet... pm me offer or post them here, thanks
  11. Moranthegreat

OG titan or BJ Fulk

27 or 28 ounces looking to spend around 150 ish NR is fine but must be NIW would consider other worth bats (u-trip only)
  12. Moranthegreat

LTB JH titan 27.5 ounce

send me pics and prices, must be returnable with a valid receipt
  13. Moranthegreat

lts/ltt 27oz 2010 titan

returnable with receipt (bought it from jt) lookin mainly for a JH Titan 27.5 oz that is also returnable with receipt, would sell for $180, pics are below bat has some paint missing, which seems to be the way worth does things these days, structurally this bat is SOLID
  14. Moranthegreat

lttf a 27 ounce BJ fulk

i got a freak 98 i can trade, would be willing to add some cash to get deal done, i have a thread with pics in the selling section, link is in my sig
  15. Moranthegreat

Freak 98 fs/ft

150 hits or so, returnable no receipt, 28 ounces, no cracks rattles or anything like that. lookin for 27 ounce bats, prefer u-trip as i don't play ASA....will sell for 180 OBO pics are in
  16. Moranthegreat

LTB something for under 120

heres the deal, church league i play with broke their freak that they all swing, and now they wanna swing my stuff until they get a new bat, so they have about 120 dollars to spend, and need a team bat.... anybody got a syn2 they want to sell? anything durable for around 120?
  17. Moranthegreat

LTB JH titan or JHM75120

need one of these in 27.5 ounces in good shape, lmk what you got and how much you want for it, valid receipts are also a perk
  18. Moranthegreat

28 oz u-trip catty

SOLD i got a 28 oz U-trip catty for sale or trade, bats in good shape a little wear at the endcap but we all know that's a good thing for a catty. i don't have pics here at work but if you PM me your cell phone number i can maybe snap a few quick ones and send em out looking for 130...
  19. Moranthegreat

LTT/LTS freak plus 27 ounce

bats in great shape returnable but i don't have a receipt. LTT for 27 ounce u-trip bats, NR is fine but must be NIW willing to add cash if i'm getting something really cool in return sell price is 150 shipped OBO. freak plus is bat in the middle, the extended has been sold so don't ask lol
  20. Moranthegreat

lttf black titan

i have a freak plus, some other stuff:rolleyes:, and monies, who has a 27 ounce black titan in good shape?