Search results

1. V

Player Missing a base

So we're playing a friendly game with a team, someone on there team hits a homer, there's no fence's but admits to us he missed first after. The game didn't mean anything so we let it go. A girl on our team asked, if the umpire had seen the player miss first, which he did, why do we have to...
  2. V

Taking a little off the swing

I've always been told to try and swing the same speed every-time and adjust your swing plane for different hit types, flat for line drives, maybe a slight upper cut for long balls or a cutting downward motion. But I see a lot of guys having success, especially going to the other way, when they...
  3. V

LTB 28oz scn17BH and 28oz ST100h

Looking for 28oz's only. If interested I have a well used 28oz OG Virus for trade.
  4. V

How similar is the st100h to the scn17bh

I'm thinking of getting the st100h this off season. Now should I get an scn17bh as my BP bat?? How similar are the swing weights, endloads, sweet spots? If they're close I'll grab one of each and just have one be a team bat/BP bat and the st100h be mine. Just to be clear, I'm not talking...
  5. V

New Utrip Eastons

Background Been surfing around, looking for a new bat for next season, guy on my team has the 2013 MV-1 and its killing the ball right now (Thats the stick I'm using now). I loved the Synergy 2 back in the day and when they made it illegal I bought the SCN11BH and hated it. Put about 2k...
  6. V

Mizuno Turfs

How do they fit? Small, big? would you go up or down a size, looking at the Mizuno 9 Spike blast 3s and the Mizuno blast 2.
  7. V

Trouble with Bat Speed

I have low bat speed, I've been doing the 'Swing 3 different weights' method a few times a week but only for a few weeks now. Also I don't feel like I push through the ball at all. Here's a quick vid I shot this afternoon just to show you what I'm talking about. I do have a hitting net but...
  8. V

ASA Strikeout or hit?

We play in a league that uses a mat as opposed to the strike zone. In a game this past week with a 1 ball, 2 strike count, a pitch was thrown that hit the front of the mat and then the batter made contact with the ball. The umpire said nothing (as if it was a fair ball) and the ball went past...
  9. V

Buying a glove

I just did a quick sweep and came up empty, I'm looking for a glove buying guide. I have an old back up that works but I'm looking for something new/used in the 100-150$ range, its exam time and I'm an engineering student, usually I do my own research but I just don't have time before the...
  10. V

GTG Fsgaming is GTG

Just made a deal on a Reap2. Had a small hicup with a spelling mistake in pay pal name but his communication was excellent, very relaxed. We got everything straightened out and the money was sent in record time. Even with the delay, the deal was done in 2 days time. The bold is meant to be a...
  11. V

CNT+ RI comparisons

Got a friend who also swings the CNT+ RI and wants an ASA version for a couple tourneys coming up. I suggested the Salvo, I know the bat is preffered to be a 1 piece, an Easton and 26oz. Swings like the CNT+ RI. Price range is 200$ or less. I'm in Canada so keeping mind shipping across the...
  12. V

Tee Work (need some help)

Hey guys, Quick background: Last season was probably my best softball season (3rd year in), I hit about .725 in league and around .675 in tourneys. I play in the highest level league in my city (High D level). Honestly giving most of the credit to this site for that season, watching vids...
  13. V

Shipping Question

I'm currently in Canada and we're having postal strikes all over the place. I have 2 bat deals in the works and I live about 30 minutes from the US border, a private shipping company here quoted me $28 and $26 to ship to Texas and Missouri. How much does it usually cost to ship priority...
  14. V

For Sale LTS Reap2 28oz

I have a 28oz Reap2 with approx 500-1000 hits, looks pretty beat up but has almost no webbing, no cracks or rattles. There is decent endcap wear and minor paint scratches from a gravel diamond. Looking to sell for about $225 BAT HAS BEEN SOLD FOR 200$ to FSGAMING shipped. PM me if you're...
  15. V

List of Rip it bats

Hey guys, Im just looking for a list of Reapers so I can tell the difference between the OGs and the rest. I've googled it but I'd like a list with pics somewhere, if you know where to look I'd really appreciate it.
  16. V

Price Check

I don't know which reaper this is, trying to help a friend sell. 28oz thanks :)
  17. V

Price Check Scn11bh price check.

I have a friend trying to sell these bats. I don't know a whole lot about either, looking for a price check, hits are anywhere from 500-1000 but mostly coed, so half that :rolleyes:. Both are 28oz These are the best pics available right now, thanks.
  18. V

Not! another Best bat thread

I don't think there is a best bat, I think there is a best bat for you and thats about it. But as far as physics goes there probably is a best bat and I'm wondering why we haven't found out what it is. It seems like there are a lot of guys on this board that have a lot of technical...
  19. V

Price Check Help a friend out

Hey guys, My buddies house was just broken into and they took a ton of stuff. One of those things was his ball bag. The insurance company has been really great so far and just told him to list the things that are missing, he purchased his bat used from a friend and has been using it for 3...
  20. V

3n2 Turfs

I can't find a picture anywhere of what 3n2 Hi Turfs look like on someones foot. The pictures on the site here look like they were touched up by photoshop and I just want to see what they look like on someones foot. Before I get flamed I googled the shoe and have looked on several...