Search results

1. Silkworm

LTS/LTT Juggy, Tator, LL easton bats

1. JUGGY SOLD 2.27oz. RBK tator ASA 150 hits returnable with receipt. minor webbing no cracks rattles or any other damage. 115 shipped. 3. Easton LCN8 Little league bat 28/15 too light for my son to use. 2 piece full composite bat. very minimal use less than 100 hits. no damage at all...
  2. Silkworm

LTT/LTS 27oz EL 05 B198 pics inside

SOLD to nomar1fan
  3. Silkworm

Demarini,Miken,Mizuno for trade

well i have 1 bat bat that i am looking to trade or sell EVO is sold thanks scats16 ENVY IS SOLD thanks huckeby34 NRG IS SOLD.........THANKS Tsuga ALL BATS HAVE BEEN SOLD
  4. Silkworm

Looking for 27oz. OG mizuno crush and Mizuno G5

hey guys i am looking for a few bats. 27oz. mizuno OG crush 27oz. mizuno G5 PM me details on what you are asking for bats and all the particulars....thanks -Dave-
  5. Silkworm

babales is GTG FO SHO

i did a bat trade with him and i received a pristine bat and the shipping was fast. never hesitate doing business with the man. i appreciate it -Dave-
  6. Silkworm

26oz. balanced Antivirus

BAT HAS BEEN TRADED TO babales.... thanks to everyone who sent me an offer. -Dave-
  7. Silkworm

27oz. Easton SSR1 NR for possible trade

bat has been traded>>>>thanks for all the offers
  8. Silkworm

LTS Fluke model 179 Multimeter

i am selling a Fluke model 179 DMM i have 2 of them so i figured i would sell one. 80.00 shipped USPS priority. here is a pic. i am pretty firm on the price because it is a pretty good deal for a really nice DMM. pics paypal is [email protected]
  9. Silkworm

IPOD PHOTO 20 gig FS

Hey guys and gals have a recently completed ipod for sale 20 gig IPOD PHOTO. COLOR LCD for picture viewing as well as the normal music. this is not a video ipod. this ipod has had almost every part replaced with brand new OEM parts. only original parts left on it are the LCD and the metal back...
  10. Silkworm

LLT 26oz.Worth m798 for OG crush

i want to trade my 26oz.worth m798 for and OG mizuno crush. 26-28oz. the bat i have is in great shape and listed in the worth selling section or you can click my link in my sig for pics. i would like something in the same condition as a trade. thanks for lookin.:)
  11. Silkworm

FS 26oz. WORTH M798 PIC INSIDE

26oz. Worth Mayhem M798 bat is in great condition. 250 or so swings has a small rattle. no cracks or end cap issues. still has the OG grip on it. just a few scratches here and there from the fields. SOLD TO jrod123
  12. Silkworm

Boombah ultimate double stripe BUCKEYES

Pants Are Sold
  13. Silkworm

Silkworm Sale Extravaganza !!!!!!!

well fellas i was cleaning out the closet and decided i would try and get rid of some stuff i am not using. so here you go......you know the drill with me USPS priority shipping and existing paypal please. [email protected] is the paypal addy. combo deals on the stuff for ASA bats works...
  14. Silkworm

Ipod Repairs And Answers

Well i mentioned in a thread or 2 that i fix IPODS. as you can guess since we all have them my PM box blew up.... here are a few things i can answer up front so that you might answer some of your own question and have a better idea of how we can get your ipod fixed or if it costs too much to get...
  15. Silkworm

OG freak 100 27oz. for Trade for ASA only 26-27oz.

i have a 27oz. OG freak 2nd batch for trade for an ASA bat 26 or 27oz. S/N is 40901XX has 1 small rattle the graphics are kinda beat up but its completely solid. I got this bat in a trade last week and i really need another ASA bat. i have no real guess on the amount of hits but i took it out...
  16. Silkworm

rawlings silverback 14" LHT

anyone need a lefty silverback 14"? i got it in a trade with a 13" and all i need is the 13" its brand new with the tags still attached. 35 shipped......
  17. Silkworm

27oz. Mizuno Frenzy120 for Trade

i have a 27oz. Mizuno Frenzy120 14" shell for trade ba is in great shape just some bag and ground scratches. not even broken in yet. i am only looking for ASA bats that are 26-27oz. here are the pics.
  18. Silkworm

Rawling HOH PROAP5 1st base mitt LHT

i am selling my 1st base glove... its in perfect shape with hardly any signs of wear. my team wont let me play 1st anymore because i am to fast in the outfield to take up the lazymans spot on 1st. :( 90.00 shipped. pics
  19. Silkworm

5 bats for trade or possibly sale

27 oz. OG freak 100 no cracks rattles or end cap separation. pretty much jus field scratches and bag wear. 160 shipped its 2nd batch miken endcap S/N 40204XX 25oz ASA SCHUTT FP 34/25 actually weighs on the high end of 26oz its new out of wrapper. 70 shipped 26oz.SCUTT+ FP 34/26 New in...
  20. Silkworm

ASA TATOR 27oz.

I have 2 bats for sale paypal is [email protected] shipping is USPS priority with conformation and insurance. if my flannel wearing breathren from canada want it you are going to have to add more for the shipping. 1. NOW 27oz. M7598 WR SOLD TO HUCK 34 2. 27oz. RBK ASA Dictator...