Search results

1. grapesmuggler

Worth Miken COMbat

I have a: 27.5 ogjh about 200 hits no end cap seperation no cracks maybe a SLIGHT rattle asking returnable no receipt sold 27fl COMbat plague about 300 hits target endcap couple endcap cracks benn there since around hit 20 no gotten any worst returnable sold 28 oz Freak Le around 100...
  2. grapesmuggler

CVA Optima .50 cal muzzleloader

Brand new CVA Optima muzzleloader I never shot this got it as a gift last year thought that i wanted to hunt with it and just never had any interest, I am asking $160...Mods let me know if this breaks any rules not sure how muzzleloaders rules apply?
  3. grapesmuggler

OGJH and mutant for sale

I have a 27.5 ogjh about 200 hits no end cap seperation no cracks maybe a SLIGHT rattle asking returnable no receipt sold 26.5 JH Mutant (og i guess blue and yellow one) 150 hits returnable with valid receipt dated 2-10-09 from dssbats reciept deal pending with aj22
  4. grapesmuggler

6ball as you might know

Is a good board bro to deal with did a local trade and every thing went perfect thanks again bro....
  5. grapesmuggler

peteypab24 is....

A gtg board bro had a deal with him easy to talk to great communication smooth deal!!!
  6. grapesmuggler

ruu-dog

this guy is gtg made a rade his bat was as he said it was!
  7. grapesmuggler

14K White Gold 1 Carat t.w. Three-Stone Diamond Ring

Up for sale is a used not abused 3 stone 14k white gold 1 ct total diamond weight, i paid almost $2000 for this ring a year and 1/2 ago looking to sell for $600 obo, the size is a 6 1/2. Has I Love You engraved on the inside of the band, i am attaching the website to kay jewlers where i bought...
  8. grapesmuggler

Back up for trade 27 DS Plague

I got a 27 oz ds plague with around 300 or so hits does have some spiderwebbing going on not even sure if its fully broken in yet. Last time i had this up for trade someone offered a OGJH i dont remember who it was but if you still have it let me know, I am only looking to trade prefer worth...
  9. grapesmuggler

LTT 27 DS Plague

I have a 27 oz 150 max swing DS plague I am looking at possibly trading. Bat must be utrip nothing over 27 oz i am open minded to trade offers so go ahead and shoot me some.
  10. grapesmuggler

pitbull13 is G2G

we did a bat trade he shipped first, bat came EXACTLEY as described, this guy is def g2g would deal with him again if givin the chance!!
  11. grapesmuggler

Plague...

I want another plague have a little trade bait...Needs to be 27 fl all i require
  12. grapesmuggler

charli93 is doing,...

Some great deals traded a bat, his was as described shiped fast, did what every member should do. This guy is G2G!!!
  13. grapesmuggler

LTT for a 26 FL Plague

I have a NIW OGJH 27.5 returnable w/rec that i want to trade for a 26 or 27 fl Plague returnable. Before you ask yes it is the re issuse which is the EXACT same bat as the OG...now someone make me a COMbat fan!!
  14. grapesmuggler

Chile once again

Is g2g nice trade bro....def reccomend this guy to anyone
  15. grapesmuggler

youngguns didnt ship my bat...

Instead he hooked it up and met me, great dealing with this guy to hesitate to deal with him G2G!!!!
  16. grapesmuggler

notafan/aplayer is....

By far g2g sweet deal on a sweet bag thanks for the hook up will def deal with him again
  17. grapesmuggler

need a asa bat and a utrip bat let me know what you got, looking to spend around $300 cash
  18. grapesmuggler

notafan/aplayer

this guy here is g2g will deal with him again and would reccomend anyone to do the same!
  19. grapesmuggler

Dog for sale..

Have a 5 month old male Blue American StaffordShire Terrier, house trained, to date on all shots and dewormed. Great family dog only reason i am getting rid of him is because our house is to small for 2 dogs, asking $650, but can do trades for bats and cash, and i am willing to drive to meet the...
  20. grapesmuggler

otoole20 is g2g

Otoole20 is good to fast transactin very smooth, great comunication