Dog for sale..

Have a 5 month old male Blue American StaffordShire Terrier, house trained, to date on all shots and dewormed. Great family dog only reason i am getting rid of him is because our house is to small for 2 dogs, asking $650, but can do trades for bats and cash, and i am willing to drive to meet the you.
CIMG0450.jpg

I just know right now for some of you times are tough and if you dont have the money but want the dog i would be willing to work, and last time i checked this was a softball website??? if you have no interest in this then move on along

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
Very nice Blue Pit... I have 2 myself. Would love to pick up another one.. What kind of papers do you have on him?

txbullets

The OG JayZ
ok not to be rude but if it was a gift that means you have nothing but time and hopefully love vested in this dog. If you truely don't have room for it why are you asking so much. Instead why don't you focus your efforts on finding it a good loving home instead of a home where someone is willing to spend $650 on a dog. Yes I know you have vet cost and food cost but if you can not afford to have that then you should have never excepted the dog as a gift. Sorry I am not trying to be rude it just looks like you are trying to make money off a dog instead of finding it a good home. But then again I am also against back yard breeding and I am sure who ever is looking at getting this beautiful dog would be considering breeding it. If it were me and I had to get rid of my dog (I would need a gun to my head) I would be more concerned witht he home it was going to and that they did not breed him.

ok not to be rude but if it was a gift that means you have nothing but time and hopefully love vested in this dog. If you truely don't have room for it why are you asking so much. Instead why don't you focus your efforts on finding it a good loving home instead of a home where someone is willing to spend $650 on a dog. Yes I know you have vet cost and food cost but if you can not afford to have that then you should have never excepted the dog as a gift. Sorry I am not trying to be rude it just looks like you are trying to make money off a dog instead of finding it a good home. But then again I am also against back yard breeding and I am sure who ever is looking at getting this beautiful dog would be considering breeding it. If it were me and I had to get rid of my dog (I would need a gun to my head) I would be more concerned witht he home it was going to and that they did not breed him.

as you are right and if someone has the money and can afford the dog then its most likley going to a good home, there are also other ways to find out, i have been involved with dog breeding and showing for coming on 10 years now and just because someone comes up with the money does not mean the dog is going to that home i have questionairs, and i need to make sure that its going to a home that has a understanding about the breed and not someone that just wants the dog just to have, as you can somewhat see is gets plenty of love and attention. I have no problem keeping the dog at all, it is a little cramped but oh well.

Mike Brady

I can contact

my cousin in Queens. He breeds dogs and may be interested.
He might ask for papers though.

these are 2 of his pups now
coco and bam bam

l_1b882d5391ec4c23ac1a66f666043c39.jpg

l_673662a55e3449e9a1b518bd253f865d.jpg

l_20858d62febd4de8a444e3b7ebf42648.jpg

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
that crop is just right,thats how i get mine cut.he got ukc or adba papers?im interested in him,or would you rather sell him to someone close by?

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
they do for me!!!!!i will take in any pitbull that does not have a home or needs a new home.vet references and home visits are always welcome