Search results

1. F

For Sale/Trade Pioneer NEX 4000

Getting rid of my car and the new truck has everything I need so I no longer need this. It works perfectly and I have had no issues with it. It has a removable face plate for added security. I'm attaching a link to pioneer's site if you would like to look at all the specs. $325 shipped...
  2. F

Finally back in to a Wilson!

Just got it in the mail yesterday! It's stiff and will take a bit to break in. Seems to run pretty long compared to my other 12.75 glove. a2k ELO
  3. F

LTTF 12.75 Pro issue a2000 or a2k

Rawlings pro303bh with 3 rounds of catch. Will add cash if needed. Link to for sale thread with the pictures - http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/rawlings-pro303bh-12-75.1440174/
  4. F

For Sale/Trade SOLD Rawlings Pro303BH 12.75

Looking to sell for $170 OBO or trade for a Miken Gamer niw 26.5 with return/barcode/receipt + cash on my end. I'd also be interested in trading for a pro issue a2000 12.75 with cash on my end Glove has had 3 rounds of catch, no oils or anything put on the glove. Sits in my closet with a ball...
  5. F

LTB xbox one games Forza 6, Rainbow 6 Siege, gta5

In need of a few xbox games GTA5 Forza 6 Rainbow 6 Siege Gears of war 4 cod advanced warfare cod infinite warfare
  6. F

Goodwill find - a2000

It's beat up and needs some love to get back to being anything decent but it's still stiff and has a few more years left in it once it's relaced and cleaned up. I was also thinking of changing out the web, not sure what I'd go with but was leaning towards a H web.
  7. F

LTTF Looking for A2000, a2k, or Pro preferred

My glove has hit it's end. I've been using a 13.5 in glove but I'm open to anything 12.5 and up. Wants - 12.5" or bigger - something that I can form a deep pocket around for outfield No trap or basket webs The glove can be used but still stiff and holds its shape Prefer light tan/camel for...
  8. F

Reconditioning my glove

I've searched and have been reading up on what to use but I'm still not 100% sold on if it's the right thing for me to do. So I figured I'd ask you guys that work with leather regularly. A little background on how I break in my glove to give you a better idea of what I have. I play catch with it...
  9. F

OKC tourney 3/28/15 at HOF stadium?

Does anyone have any information on this tournament? A buddy I used to play with moved to OKC and is wanting our old team to drive down there and play in it. I was told it's USSSA but don't have any other info on it. If this is in the wrong spot, sorry. I searched for Oklahoma tournaments and...
  10. F

Price Check PI a2000 XL

I was told it hasn't been used. It must have been sitting for a while on it's side or something due to it being able to lie flat. Leather feels awesome! Just wondering what it's worth.
  11. F

LTB Wilson a2k May glove of the month

Looking for a very very very mint condition a2k May glove of the month. My daughter was born in May this year and think it would be a cool idea to put it in a display box for her.
  12. F

Stiff glove recommendations

I've searche'd the forums but couldn't find what I was looking for, so here goes. I'm looking at a new glove for next year but I'm having trouble deciding on what brand to go with. I like my gloves stiff and to stay stiff and hold its shape. I had a mizuno classic pro a few years ago and once...
  13. F

Is this normal for a 4TF?

Just got this today in the mail from an online store and when I pulled it out of the box it seemed like it was re shrink wrapped. I haven't inspected a 4tf up close before so idk if the paint is supposed to be like this but you can almost get a finger nail under it. My filby and revex both with...
  14. F

Dual serial numbered bats?

I have a revex and a buddy of mine peeled the warning sticker off and underneath was a 2nd serial number. The one under the serial number ended in 8xx and the other number was in the 9xx. It was a difference of about 100. Has anyone else seen this?
  15. F

For Trade 07 proto pmr with empire e-flex

The paintball gun is in fantastic condtition. The mask has never been worn other than trying it on. The marker has an upgraded trigger and feed neck clamp both made by new designz. will come with a 3000psi hpa tank(compressed air) the color of the mask is black. The marker will come in the...
  16. F

Novak kip leather ripped, anyone else have this happen??

So I go to grab my glove for a presentation in class today and as I'm looking over my glove I noticed it ripped in a spot that I have never seen before. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this happen or seen it before? I emailed Novak and I'm waiting a response. The glove is 2 years old.
  17. F

GTG mnballer is gtg

Very good communication. Great to deal with! Good guy here!
  18. F

GTG skihellion is gtg

fast payment good communication. gtg here
  19. F

GSR 27oz

Anyone have a niw one they want to sell me :D im looking for one. lmk price
  20. F

Ltb 27 or 26 oz gsr niw

Like the title says 27 or 26oz. Must be fl and niw.