Search results

1. LORDV8R

US soccer games

Why is it that when ever either US team plays Mexico that they have to have the game somewhere that closer to the border? These games are almost always held in the southwest. When did we become everyones *****? Why not have these game in East so that half the ****ing stadium isn't Mexican...
  2. LORDV8R

For Sale Moto 360 smartwatch NIB $160 shipped

As the title states I have a NIB Moto 360 for sale. I will take $160 shipped as a gift. Pm me with any questions.
  3. LORDV8R

For Sale 50 hit 28.5oz ASA Mafia

I have a practically new Mafia that is just taking up room in the closet so I figured I would put it up for sale. It is an ASA 28.5oz. I bought it last year and used it for bp and one game so it is probably less than 50 hits. I just decided to put softball on hold so I really don't need it...
  4. LORDV8R

GTG scottycs53

Worked out a good deal with scottycs53. GTG for sure.
  5. LORDV8R

GTG HipHop615 is g2g

Bought a game and movie from him for a good price. Shipped it quickly too. :D
  6. LORDV8R

GTG olderplayer007 is gtg

I bought a used Oakley case from him atleast he said it was used but I would swear it was brand new. Shipping was fast and he even held it for a couple of days for me. He is G2G for sure!
  7. LORDV8R

GTG Flyballer is gtg!

Great deal on some Oakleys. He kept in touch the whole time and shipped them fast. G2G for sure.
  8. LORDV8R

The best reason to look forward to the next MLB season

NO MORE JOE MORGAN!!!!!!!:):):):):D:D:D:D:):):) http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5782045
  9. LORDV8R

Any When is a catch, a catch?

This is just a general question from watching replays on MLB games so I figured I would ask our resident umps. The announcers will say a runner is out as soon as the ball hits the baseman's glove. Would this be correct and is that the way the associations instruct their umps to call it? Is a...
  10. LORDV8R

USSSA Just giving props to a local ump

There is no question here just wanted to give congrats to an ump that I have known for years. I saw that he will be inducted into the VA USSSA Hall of Fame in 2011. It is well deserved. 2011 HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES Jerry Grizzard-Male Player William "Albert" Watts-Manager Columbus...
  11. LORDV8R

USSSA 2 quick questions

play #1 In a hit and touch 1st league is the batter out if he contacts 1st while still in possession of the bat? The call tonight was out but I was under the impression that it was a dead ball and it didn't matter. Play #2 Ball is hit down the 3rd baseline and the left fielder boots...
  12. LORDV8R

Any How much time is spent on the strike zone at umpiring clinics?

The reason I ask this is the strike zone that gets called most of the time TO ME doesn't meet the rulebook definition(mostly USSSA). I know this is a judgement call but I was just wondering if it was talked about at the clinics and maybe how much time is spent on it. Case #1 The batter is...
  13. LORDV8R

DB error when searching for freak

Why do I get a database error and crash of IE when I do a quick search for a freak in the bat selling section?:confused:
  14. LORDV8R

GTG bigdog69

Traded games with him and everything went smoothly. GTG dude
  15. LORDV8R

GTG Hihbidty was gtg with his razzle

Hihbidty out did himself with his razzle prize and is very gtg.:)
  16. LORDV8R

GTG Hittnhard is very GTG

Got 3 games for the price of 1 from him. Great board bro!
  17. LORDV8R

August22 is GTG

Bought a Xbox game for him and everything went smooth. He is very GTG!
  18. LORDV8R

JRR12 is GTG!

Just bought a couple Phitens from him and everything was handled perfectly.
  19. LORDV8R

lanericharda is gtg

He got me a good price on a JH mutant. Thanks bro.
  20. LORDV8R

burned_ya is g2g

Sold him a Lowes gift card and everything went as smooth as a freshly shaved kitty. :D Thx burned_ya.