Search results

1. thelastsamurai

Miken patriot asa re issue

Just bought one from the store here, pretty much sold out everywhere in 26oz. Wanted a bat with warranty I could bp here until season hopefully eventually starts! What are people’s thoughts on it? Anybody with a boat load of swings on there’s? Thanks!
  2. thelastsamurai

Original mercy ?

Someone locally is selling a mercy 26oz original pretty good shape, what would be a good offer to him? Still sought after? Thanks
  3. thelastsamurai

Fab 4 wolf balanced

Put about 75 hits on it, 40 core classics and some 44 and 52 asa balls. How many hits on the new eastons before the break? Haven’t really played usssa in a few years so have heard mix bag on durability. Thanks for any input
  4. thelastsamurai

Shipping softball price

was messing around on ups, 40lb box of softballs $20 shipped? Does that sound right? Or am I way off? Has anybody shipped 50 or so softballs? What was the price? Thanks for any info
  5. thelastsamurai

Demon 26oz

I know a long shot but anybody have one for sale:). Thanks
  6. thelastsamurai

Harvey asa

Just bought a 26oz Harvey asa, and was wondering how many cuts people have on them? Any noticeable sound/pop changes as you got more and more cuts on it? Have a 26 xxl from last year with over 1000 hits and like it a lot! Wanted to try an xl end load for asa, maybe more liners?
  7. thelastsamurai

Price Check 13 wanted niw asa

What’s the most you’d pay for a niw 26 asa 13 wanted? Thanks!
  8. thelastsamurai

Iconic ?

info on these? Is it a flipper like or mercy like? Had a mercy didn’t think it hit 52s all that great, is the iconic 52s only? Thanks for any info, I’m bored and looking at Black Friday deals:)
  9. thelastsamurai

2017 torch and boogeyman hits?

How many hits do people have on them? I cracked a torch in 500 hits and my boogeyman in probably a little less? I have one torch left that is still kicking at maybe 700? My est xxl lasted around 1200 maybe?
  10. thelastsamurai

15 flipper asa vs 17 flipper asa

Any one have or had both these bats and how they compare? Like monster but just broke 2 over the weekend, maybe aftermaths more durable for me? I had the black and green flipper and liked that a few years ago. Thanks!
  11. thelastsamurai

Usssa bat

With the temps warming up fast here in Mn I was looking to buy a usssa bat. I have seen some Wegmans going for 50 ish bucks on ebay, are those nice bats? I know bp hero liked the reckoning, 90 to 100 bucks. What are you easton guys swinging and liking for usssa? I mostly play Asa but would...
  12. thelastsamurai

dc41 vs future

anybody have these two bats and compare distance using 40 core 325 balls? Thanks.
  13. thelastsamurai

sending 2014 bats back

Sending in a portent at some point here, has anyone sent a bat in and got the 2015's as a replacement? Thanks
  14. thelastsamurai

aftermath, juggy, future, cluggy? for you guys

Sorry, about to ramble on here:) I have a 27oz aftermath and love it, but I need a backup for when she goes. I swung the j3a last year and hated it then loved it. I have a 2014 juggy that is niw, but don't know if I should try it or sell it. Buy another aftermath? try a future? cluggy? We...
  15. thelastsamurai

your favorite combat hitting 52 300s?

I thought last years derby boy was nice. Usssa wanted close maybe? This year I have hit my derby boy and portent in indoor cages, the second round I started liking the 2014 derby boy better. Never hit a 275 wanted or derby boy. What are everybody's favorite when hitting mush balls? Thanks.
  16. thelastsamurai

Worth Titan softball pants

Can be found cheap, looking at the whites with blue/orange piping, anybody have these and like them? Thanks.
  17. thelastsamurai

new bat weights

2014 asa derby boys nr listed 26, actual 27.5 2014 asa derby boys dlas listed 26, actual 27.7 2014 asa portent dlas listed 27, actual 27.5 2014 usssa portent dlas listed 27, actual 27.4 (feels lightest most balanced?) 2013 usssa wanted listed 27, actual 28.6
  18. thelastsamurai

z2000 usssa ri break in?

what balls are the hardest you want to hit to break in the bat? how many hits does it take to get really nice? Thanks.
  19. thelastsamurai

usssa wanted bp?

How many hits do they need to be on fire? Would the bat break if I use my worth launches? Only played asa so far this year, loved the asa derby boys I have. Thanks.
  20. thelastsamurai

Worth SBRBBA 454 Resmondo ASA?

Lately I have been swinging combat and demarini:( Use to love worths. I was thinking of picking up a 454 res asa for cheap, but haven't seen many reviews. Any thoughts? Are the newer asa worths any better? 2009 worth res is one of my favorite bats of all time. Thanks.