Search results

1. drpnbmbs

LTB Demarini Merica Roller

Just like the title says. Looking for a NEW roller. Shoot me a price!
  2. drpnbmbs

For Sale Children's Nabi used

Up for sale is a children's Nabi. It has had very light use and comes the same way it t did brand new. Looking for $100 shipped priority. Was purchased brand new.
  3. drpnbmbs

For Sale Louisville slugger roller bag

Up for sale is a used Louisville slugger roller. Used 1 season with minimal wear. Looking for $55 shipped obo due to shipping costs.
  4. drpnbmbs

BP near Anna, TX

Looking for a serious bp partner in the area. Someone that knows how to throw u trip and knows where open fields are. I have a net and bp balls.
  5. drpnbmbs

moving to Anna TX

I will finally be moving to Anna TX on May 7th and I am looking for a mends league team and a C tournament team. I play 3rd, 1st, Catch, or 2nd. I have a very solid bat and plenty of power. I am only looking for serious teams that want to win at C level or higher. I have plenty of references and...
  6. drpnbmbs

For Sale black and grey pants

I have 2 pair of pants. One is black and grey and the other is grey and black. They are both size 42 with a 30 inch inseam. Both are boombahs. Sold
  7. drpnbmbs

LTB apex bullets 44/400

I need some asap. Paypal is ready to go.
  8. drpnbmbs

LTB Promotion Banners

I have a buddy that is deployed and since him and his fiancee are really big into softball he bought a batting cage for their back yard. Well he is coming home soon so this saturday we are putting it up for him as a surprise. What I am looking for is a promotional banner or two from companies...
  9. drpnbmbs

For Sale/Trade TPS, Demarini, Worth, Reebok, Combat

Ok only looking for z200's in trade 1. TPS Z1000 ASA 26oz Sold 2. Worth Warfighter ASA 26.5 oz returnable no reciept aprox 600 cuts on it still solid SOLD 3. Demarini Sunday Swagger ASA 26oz returnable no reciept 50 cuts on it SOLD 4. Reebok Melee ASA 29 oz returnable no reciept unknown...
  10. drpnbmbs

ASP Nation/ Miken Mafia

anyone on the board from this team?
  11. drpnbmbs

3N2 rep?

If there is one on here or you know of one please let me know or contact though message.
  12. drpnbmbs

Body By Vi

For anyone that is looking to drop a good amount of weight and get themselves to a healthy point in their life then I can help point you in the right direction. The program is called Body by Vi and it is taking the country by storm. Check out my website drpnbmbs.myvi.net or just ask me a...
  13. drpnbmbs

GTG lindz1817

We had a great deal on an Akadema custom glove. First time ever ordering something like this and he stuck with me through the ordering process and helped where ever he could. He sent me details about what stage the glove was in while being made, and it was finished and shipped before the due...
  14. drpnbmbs

LTTF Z2000 utrip

I have a NIW 2012 27oz Vector to trade for a 26 or 27oz z2000 in best condition possible and returnable with receipt
  15. drpnbmbs

For Trade Vector for Z2000

looking to trade a NIW 27oz Vector for a 26 oz Z2000
  16. drpnbmbs

For Sale/Trade 4 Need a new home

1. 29 oz 2012 ASA Melee The bat has unknown number of hits on it and sounds like a maraca, but the bat is insanely hot right now. $60 2. 26 oz SRV4 Synergy Speed The bat has around 200 to 300 hits on it no idea on return, does not come with receipt. traded 3. 26 oz RB 98 Anti Virus The...
  17. drpnbmbs

LTB Triton SB92T

Looking for this bat in 26 or 27 oz as new as possible. Have plenty of trade bait or paypal. Also I may be looking for a couple of these so don't be shy.
  18. drpnbmbs

For Sale/Trade cleaned out the closet

Ok have too much stuff and need to get some gone. I am open to trades. Steve Madden size 13W only been worn once. $40 Hats size L only worn 2 or 3 times $15 for each or $25 for both Averix polo and Aeropostale sweater $15 and $20 Ecko T shirts only worn once the black ones are 2XL white and...
  19. drpnbmbs

LTB Netting

I'm trying to find some netting like they use for batting cages. Im trying to find a piece about 12 foot high and 20 foot wide. Let me know if anyone has any.
  20. drpnbmbs

LTB Elite pullover

Im trying to find an elite long sleeve pullover (new) either black or blue 2XL or 3XL. let me know what you got.