Search results

1. LHBJC

For Sale BASS Bats

currently looking to sell my bass 1st degree, Mandingo, And Pinky. all bats are NIW 265 each shipped. 26 oz. also have the new Juiced bat. 275 shipped.
  2. LHBJC

Best protein on the market

Xf ultra peptide has to be the best tasting and best performing protein on the market. It's almost like drinking a dessert. Tons of flavors. If your looking for a better protein this is the way to go. Www.lockoutforums.com Cheapest prices by far
  3. LHBJC

For Sale/Trade Surpremacy 26bl. has 100 hits.with return

have a 26 bl surpremacy. minor webbing comes with paperwork. looking for physco or mv1. open to all offers
  4. LHBJC

OG Freak 100 27oz LTT

sorry guys bat sold. didnt last long.
  5. LHBJC

OG Freak 100 27oz LTT

looking for 09 titans or freak + in a 26 or 27 oz. bat has about 400 cuts. has bag wear at end cap. no stress crack or endcap separation. used on girls/coed. leave email for pics.
  6. LHBJC

LTS ressy mutant 26 oz

i will get pics up later today. no trades at this time due to having 9 bats. lts only. sorry
  7. LHBJC

LTS ressy mutant 26 oz

basically now. less than 25 cuts. 210 shipped obo..also has return and reciept
  8. LHBJC

Ltb superfreak 26-27oz

Looking to get my hands on one of these bad boys!!
  9. LHBJC

jwhites32 is gtg

great communication fast shipping dont hesitate to deal with him!! thanks!
  10. LHBJC

Looking to buy cheap bp bat

come somebody has to have something lying around...trying to stay under 100
  11. LHBJC

Looking to buy cheap bp bat

Looking to buy a used/new batting practice bat. Dont wanna put swings on my gamers. Composite bats only please.
  12. LHBJC

few bats fs/ft

can you email pics at least
  13. LHBJC

input on situation with wowisuck

refund issued.
  14. LHBJC

i dont swing painted bat nor altered bats! no one really asked for your input. he approached me and asked if i needed one since i had a brand new may120 with a taper crack. i do realize that this was not approved by the board and i apprectiate you pointing that out. Why do you think that havent...
  15. LHBJC

wowisuck---now before i bash on you i want to give you a chance to defend yourself. i sent you money a couple of weeks ago for a reciept and have recieved nothing. i dont know whats going on. either i need the reciept or refund me. im not one to bash so im giving you the chance to make this right.
  16. LHBJC

em8566 is gtg

great communication answered all my questions very fast. i was a little hesitant on sending a bat across country to someone i didnt know but feel confident i wont get burned. GTG. will do business again!